Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't understand my Mom!
14-11-2008, 12:29 AM
I don't understand my Mom!
SHE IS ON MY NERVES at the moment! Sad
How can she let me go to school 35 hours a week all by myself and not let me go to a kid's party with friends for three hours? What the heck!?
On the other hand, SHE was never too young for anything, when she was a kid! She did bad things! She needs to just GET OVER IT because I'm not scared to be alone. One day she really does need to let go. I'm not six days old, I'm in sixth grade. D: Sorry, I just HAD to vent... Sad
Edit: Oh gosh, this sounds so stupid now. I know some wise member is going to post saying that my Mom feeds me, changed my diapers and bla bla bla, so go ahead. Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Re: I don't understand my Mom!
it's fine, I think all girls have thier moments with thier moms.  I'm 17 and I still get like you are right now even though I have a lot of freedom.  It's fine, after a while it will blow over...until the next thing comes up lol!  Anyway, I hope everything works out ok.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
14-11-2008, 01:42 AM
don't worry. Been there done that ;]
I'm my mum's only daughter so yea. She doesn't want anything bad happen to you like the way it happened to her.
Trust me I've hated my mom too but I always seem to forgive her. Somehow Tongue

14-11-2008, 04:16 AM
(14-11-2008 12:29 AM)¤ Watashi wa kawaii desu. ¤ link Wrote:SHE IS ON MY NERVES at the moment! Sad
How can she let me go to school 35 hours a week all by myself and not let me go to a kid's party with friends for three hours? What the heck!?
On the other hand, SHE was never too young for anything, when she was a kid! She did bad things! She needs to just GET OVER IT because I'm not scared to be alone. One day she really does need to let go. I'm not six days old, I'm in sixth grade. D: Sorry, I just HAD to vent... Sad
Edit: Oh gosh, this sounds so stupid now. I know some wise member is going to post saying that my Mom feeds me, changed my diapers and bla bla bla, so go ahead. Tongue
can you swap with my sister!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

14-11-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm 16, and I'm hardly allowed into town!
Shes probably overprotective? My mum definately is.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
14-11-2008, 11:51 AM
I'm 17 right now and back when my mom was around we could not get along. We never had a decent conversation...
We never really had a mother-daughter relationship. {thumbsdown}

You're saying that you can't understand your mom right now.. but I'm sure when you become older or become a mom (later in life) you'll understand why. Wink
14-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Mums are majorly overprotective.

Yeah, Chanel, I get you totally. That's how mothers are.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
14-11-2008, 09:39 PM
(14-11-2008 05:12 PM)кαgαмι ιѕ αωєѕσмє link Wrote:Mums are majorly overprotective.

Yeah, Chanel, I get you totally. That's how mothers are.
Seriously!
Today I forgave her, and accepted her bribes from yesterday. ;D (She had bribed me to make me forgive her, lol.)

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
14-11-2008, 09:46 PM
My mum doesn't make me apologise, she waits until I feel guilty enough to say sorry. Wink

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
14-11-2008, 11:21 PM
my mum used to be over protective se still is a little her boyfiend used to say go around the block but i couldint because of mum and with you she must be really really over protective

[Image: od8QQA8.png]