Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twilight Threads Are becoming Way Too Common Nowadays....
17-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Twilight Threads Are becoming Way Too Common Nowadays....
Ok, now first of all, I would just like to clear up that I haven't read twilight, or any other books in the series, but I do plan on reading them eventually, since everybody keeps going on about them.

But there are at least 5 thread in this off topic section about twilight! It's becoming ridiculous, we should either have a whole section devoted to readers (and soon, watchers) of twilight, or just one big thread...

Sorry about my B**chiness, but i'm in a very grumpy mood, and they're starting to get annoying now....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
17-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Re: Twilight Threads Are becoming Way Too Common Nowadays....
Big Grin Before you get flamed, I think I might lock this.

*cringe* I'm not supposed to, but yeah, what else are you meant to do before school...NOTHING?!

Anyway, we won't create a subforum for Twilight, we are trying to keep the forum as small as possible, because if we keep adding, it'll probably branch off into a different themed forum, rather than The Sims. This forum used to be just a Sims 3 forum, but now we have the other Sims Series boards too xD

Um...I would merge all the topics together but since all the threads and replies would have been posted at different times, it would just become a big mess and you wouldn't know who had replied to who.

Sooo, we'll just have to leave it for now. Smile

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed