Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
getting bored
16-11-2008, 05:10 AM
getting bored
I havent played in awhile..but i want to...any ideas on how to keep me interested long enough to play?? besides cc of course my comp is too messed up at the moment..
so any suggestions would be helpful!!!
anyone else have this problem right now?
{yawn}

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2008, 05:19 AM
Re: getting bored
I did.  But then I made a sim, Stephan Greenreich, and decided to track his life and share it with others.

That's how my first full-length "legacy" family started. Made it to generation 15 (was pregnant with 16!) before uninstalling the game.

I don't do Legacies, perse.  I get bored, and frustrated.  But, I have found that making a sim, and sharing it's life with others here on the Forum has made the game so much more fun.  Taking pictures and thinking, oh man ... I wonder if they'll be as amused by this as I am!

I know many simmers here have fallen in love with my newest family, The Summerstone Family, which is currently on Generation 4 Smile

So, I say try making a sim, and just sharing it's life with us!  Don't worry about scores, or points, or storylines.  Just enjoy playing, snap some pictures, and post 'em for all to see and fall in love with!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-11-2008, 07:30 AM
hmmm i might try that...
sounds like good idea..

16-11-2008, 04:31 PM
yes i think everyone would love your family Smile
16-11-2008, 06:53 PM
I have the same problem once in a while. What I try to find is different challenges and try them.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-11-2008, 09:40 PM
like maybe try and make a business Smile
17-11-2008, 12:09 AM
oooh a business i did that once it was something to do..and it kept me occupied i could do it again and actually follow through with it this time..

17-11-2008, 12:13 AM
and then you could post to us about it

take some pics and voila    something interesting lol
17-11-2008, 03:58 AM
Yeah.  Legacies and stuff helps me play TS2.  The main thing is being able to post it, which gives you a motivation. 

That is probably why so many people are starting legacies, to keep them occupied until TS3 comes out. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Or trying making a graveyard... but that's quiet pointless right ?{unsure}
Maybe try writing short stories?

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]