Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Themed Neigbourhoods with basic plots
16-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Themed Neigbourhoods with basic plots
I would like to see different neighbour hoods with different themes such as medival ranging from castles to pheasants, romans, fantasy and magic that reaveal strange and interestiung places and characters, victorian days,to Sceince fiction, being able to create space ship houses or even flying cars of the next century to modern day reality.

Also the  characters can take many options in each theme or you can create you own story and have many characters becomes real in your own world.  8)
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Re: Themed Neigbourhoods with basic plots
Thats not going to happen but they're going to release a tool which enables you to build your own neighbourhood.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
16-11-2008, 09:17 PM
well there wont be more than one neighborhood but sort of what you're sayin well actually not..but within the one neighborhood there are almost a hundred lots with mountain top homes, beach homes, farm area homes etc...
so its diverse but not themed like you said.. but they will release a tool to create n hoods like walrus said.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
17-11-2008, 08:40 AM
ANd when they release the neighbourhood building tool, you cn customize things to fit your theme! Big Grin

Although, probably not flying cars, but I bet they'd make some kind of hovercar in some EP (maybe even the basegame)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
17-11-2008, 06:37 PM
{no} I like the one neighborhood better, plus you will get to make your own in a few weeks after the game is released. So thats cool.

Plus adding more neighborhoods to choose from will take the game longer to come out, and we dont want that.  Big Grin

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
18-11-2008, 02:19 AM
(16-11-2008 12:54 PM)Jazzy Jezz link Wrote:I would like to see different neighbour hoods with different themes such as medival ranging from castles to pheasants, romans, fantasy and magic that reaveal strange and interestiung places and characters, victorian days,to Sceince fiction, being able to create space ship houses or even flying cars of the next century to modern day reality.

Also the  characters can take many options in each theme or you can create you own story and have many characters becomes real in your own world.   8)

I totally think that would be an awesome ep but I'm not too sure they would actually do it

&lt;3