Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc]
16-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc]
                I know people and myself on here  posted topics about have more variety of places to live and i would really love that in the sims3. I dont really just want houses regular houses. I would love neighborhoods that are all different like a kinda like city downtown neighborhood with lots of building and condos to live. Then sunset vALLey  a surburban very quiet and is great for families. For sims that just want to live in like for city life  would be great to buy a condo in the city and have a few roomates. Then a married couple with a child on the way wants to get out of that and move to sunset valley

Whatt do u think? Smile
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc]
I think that you can already do that. The style of your house is up to yourself, if you're a builder/designer-type.
You can make Victorian, Modern or Rustic homes.
You can place roommates now too and you can also give them a different last name. Wink

They won't have any apartments, tho.
16-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Yeah i hear there are farm areas beach homes..etc.. etc..and i am verrry excited...anyhow with that said i hope there are alot to choose from cause i am a horrible builder i always rely on premade houses to live in..because i am awful at creating them myself but maybe they will make it easier to do??? idk but i hope so.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Maybe we will be able to own more than one house.  Big Grin
I could have a house on the beach and one in town!

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
16-11-2008, 09:10 PM
wouldnt that be awesome?? to have more than one home to go to? kinda like the vacation home thing.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
17-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Yes, but hopefully only for very rich sims. I love that Idea, sims could go and live in their clifftop home FAAAAAR away, which takes a very long drive to get into town for the weekend. Smile

That would be awesome. If they did that, You wouldn't need a vacation EP!!

(Mayeb they could incorporate some ferry, or underwater train system to get to an island in an ep (which costs quite a bit, so It wouldn't be  as easy or cheap doing it in everyday life) so your sims coudl live there!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
17-11-2008, 01:20 PM
(16-11-2008 08:53 PM)☼әммuғғїиﻯ♫ link Wrote:Maybe we will be able to own more than one house.  Big Grin
I could have a house on the beach and one in town!
Actually.. i read somewhere that we'd (our sims) be only allowed to own 1 property.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Hm.... now you say it, I might;ve heard that somewhere too.....

Maybe in an Ep?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
21-11-2008, 04:50 AM
I moved this to Ideas as I think this is more of an "Idea" thread.

(First moved post!)

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!