Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Kitten!
16-11-2008, 06:14 PM
New Kitten!
I know I haven't been on here recently and other than doing homework, I'll now have a new excuse: I got a kitten today! His name is Riley and he's 10 weeks old! He is a black cat (Like my previous cat, Jewels), but he is the most energetic cat you would EVER find. Right now he is FINALLY sleeping, but when he's awake, he'll find anything and everything that could be made into a game. I absolutely love him and he's my responsibility which makes it all the better. Anyways, let me show you all pictures!

[Image: Riley-FirstDay004.jpg]

[Image: Riley-FirstDay006.jpg]

[Image: Riley-FirstDay020.jpg]

Oh, and I wrote that last night but forgot to post it! lol. Anyways, last night he slept with me the whole night! And now he's even sleeping next to me while I'm on the computer right next to him lol. He is the cutest cat ever! I have more pictures of him, but I don't want to overload the thread.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Re: New Kitten!
HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!  You're so lucky you have a kitty!  I wanna see more pictures of him!  He has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen! 
16-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks! I know I'm lucky, lol. I had to fight tooth and nail to get a kitten and then I had to pick the perfect time to guilt trip my dad so that he'd agree to it. It took lots of work lol. Here's some pictures from this morning - Sleepy Mr. Riley Tongue

[Image: SleepyRiley001.jpg]

[Image: SleepyRiley002.jpg]

[Image: SleepyRiley003.jpg]

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-11-2008, 09:06 PM
A-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's really cute!
16-11-2008, 09:22 PM
awwwwwwww!! i remember when i first got my kitty  {wub}
16-11-2008, 11:03 PM
AWW!
So Cute!
Reminds me of my boyfriends cat, ^_^

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
17-11-2008, 01:32 AM
I know ^__^ But we heard news today that his brother had to be put down because he got feline distemper o___o And so we were going to go in and get a free (at least I THINK it was supposed to be free since it was their fault) booster shot, but then they called, saying all they need is a stool sample, but we have none lol. So I'm kinda on edge, hoping that he won't die. I think its unlikely because he is still all playful and everything and he is STILL purring so I think he'll be okay. I really do hope so <3

18-11-2008, 12:29 PM
So cute! I also have a cat... he's black/white (tuxedo cat) {yes}

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
20-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Awhhhhhh!

*Steals* MINE NOW!

Hahah kidding. SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
21-11-2008, 05:46 AM
KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My very first cat was all black, her name was Midnight.

He is ADORABLE!!!!

Smile  Your love for him will only grow.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie