Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Interview
17-11-2008, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2008 07:06 PM by Scene23.)
New Interview
I just found this over at woohoo - and I found some of the answers in the interview interesting to say the least, for example:

One of the questions:

19. Plenty of open-ended moral choices will pop up in The Sims 3, like giving you the choice to skim off the top of campaign contributions in the political career. Give us some more examples of these moral choices depending on your career. What are the consequences of such decisions?

The game is full of moral choices. Some of them are presented to the player as career Opportunities. I don't want to give too much away on this subject. A lot of the moral choices in the game come from the social simulator, and this is where the game becomes so compelling. A lot of players use the game to explore moral questions in their own lives. It's sort of a "what if" simulator. For example, your Sim can choose to Woohoo at work, but if they get caught then both Sims run out of the office naked. Now, that could be a lesson you don't want to learn in the real world!

{lol} {lol} {lol}

Read the rest here:   http://woohoosims.missingstudios.com/ind...m=&ucat=2&

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply