Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sick Sims
17-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Re: Sick Sims
I know. It gets so hard getting the sims to hold down a conversation with each other.

I've noticed also every time I bring a new family into the neighborhood, and one of the other sims come over to visit that are sick they immediately start coughing in their face Big Grin

and then you get this pop up window in the top right corner: "Debra now has the flu, she needs plenty of rest"

and you give them rest and then are recovered but get sick again LOL, when someone in their family is still ill.

I always thought it was hilarious, even though I had to save so many of my sims from dying by the grim reaper because of it.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2008, 07:08 PM
It would be funny to have like a "death by Ramen" death for sims who are too lazy to cook and they constantly eat the easiest meal in the fridge. Ramen noodles hehe.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-11-2008, 10:18 AM
lol. Sounds like me! I always eat easy-to-make stuff when my parents aren't home. Wink

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Haha. I wish there was a random event that only occurs when you have TONS of sims in the neighbourhood - The Plague. Sims should be able to catch it if they're within the tile outline of another sim that has it, and it kills sims within 2 hours that they get it. To cure, they have to go to a hospital immediately, and if they're eat work when they get it, they're sent home sick. Smile

It would be a funny, epic way to kill of the ever-expanding population. Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
19-11-2008, 07:36 AM
(17-11-2008 03:53 AM)yummybunny link Wrote:I wish that the interaction "Gossip" can spread out some news.  Like the kind of news that isn't in the paper.  For example:  A conversation between Tom and Lucy

Tom:  OMG!  Did you hear that Eric Parker is cheating on his wife?  The mistress is pregnant too.
Lucy:  WTF?  WTH told you that?  That's messed up!  Poor Caroline.  She didn't deserve that. 

Although they are talking simlish, a popup would appear that tells you the news:  Lucy just found out from Tom that Eric has cheated on his wife, Caroline.  And is expecting a child from the mistress, Sara.

love the pop idea I want to know what they r gossiping about Tongue

but in the sims 2 it's supposed to be that you can gossip info from one sim to another until it gets to the person who was cheated on and they'll catch the cheater but I've never had that happen before

&lt;3
19-11-2008, 08:44 AM
I never had that too {no}
Would've been fun to see the reaction Smile

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Hmmm, i've never had that, but there was some video of it once. (lol)

they have the reaction they normally would have if they found someone cheating. (a slap, lower relationship, and furiousness)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]