<3
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Re: Vampires
The cheat for what?  ???

29-11-2008, 01:16 AM
haha sry I thought I quoted it Tongue I wanted one for werewolves but I finally got one on my own lol Tongue

<3
29-11-2008, 11:24 AM
(26-11-2008 05:38 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:what are the good things about vamps in TS2?
i never really notice any advantages they could fly but that sin;t that important to me and it's just a bummer you can't do anything with them during the day

The amazing thing about vampires in TS2 was that during the night their moods didn't decay (unless they did something that forced them to drop, like working out made hygiene drop) and if they sleept in their coffin during the day the motives didn't drop either. I had a family of vampires that was great since the only time their moods got too low was when they had to get to work during the day (since no jobs where all night hours). Oh, and they where so much cooler than the other creatures  Tongue

Vampires in TS3 would be awsome, even if some realism is to ask for.

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
30-11-2008, 12:05 AM
also they dont age
30-11-2008, 02:04 AM
I like Vampires, it'd be sad to see the, go.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
30-11-2008, 04:24 AM
Well, there are some advantages and disadvantages to them. I find they make your sims' lives easier. (except for vampires, which constrain my sims' "awake" hours, and zombies which don't age -a bit annoying- and can't have kids)

But I found it way to easy to become a creature. Especially witches in AL. I swear, 75% of the time I go to a community lot, there is one there, and only 25% of that time it's a good witch, so It gets all thunderstormish and cockroachy everywhere.

But with vampires, they're limited to nighttime and downtown lots only. AND they don't make a difference to the lot (no weather changes, no roaches)

I cannot imagine trying to make machinima on a community lot with apartment life, with all the storminess and sunniness...... ACK!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
30-11-2008, 05:41 AM
i want my comp fixed so i can play with witches lol
23-12-2008, 10:14 PM
I don't want vampire and other creatures, but I think those that do want them should be able to have them.
So either an EP of creatures or a button to turn them off would suit me.  Smile