Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: I know everyone is long past the pre teen thing but do you think that there is a possibility that there will be pre teens?
Yes for sure
probably
Maybe
Dunno
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 aging
25-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Re: Sims 3 aging
I assume there may be a pre-teen stage added in a future expansion pack. But personally, another stage just may annoy me. If you think about it, (like life) there are sooo many stages in between before you get to a full fledge adult.

I like playing adults because I enjoy the reproductive stage (them having kids) so I can move on from them, and play their children. I guess you can say that it's a cycle lol.

Newborn, baby, toddler(pain at times) child, "PRE-TEEN"teen, young adult, ADULT..... that is wayyyy too much lol.

I understand the need for it though because there are many simmers who are pre-teens and would enjoy making someone in the game who represents themselves. However, after the adult stage, its elder. You wouldn't want a "midlife crisis" stage now would you? Tongue

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2008, 10:37 PM
i like the ages like it is
plus sticking another age in the middle later on would just be complicated

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
25-11-2008, 10:45 PM
And to add, technically, Young-Adult isn't new unless you didn't play Uni. This gives me future hope that they plan on creating another college based game for the Young-Adults.  And yes, they can have kids as well. I think I may make all my young-adults start early unless they have a career. That way, they can raise their kids by the time they reach the elder stage or mid-adult, the kids will be well to do. That and they won't be about to croak with a teenager lol. (no offense)

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-11-2008, 12:05 AM
were young adults able to have kids in the sims 2? i can't remember since i haven't played in so long but, i don't think they were since they were living on campus. so, it'll be fun for a young adult to have kids and have the kids raised by the time they get to the elder stage.  Smile
26-11-2008, 12:21 AM
if only they could see the grandchildren for a while too!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
26-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Yes, young aÐults were able to have kids when they left campus.

I got a college sim engaged and he knocked her up a few times while he was still finishing up.

It was pretty funny, by the time he was finished with his degree, his fiancee had at least 2 children by him and they eventually got married. He was still a young adult and I believe she was a young adult(unsure)

The kids barely saw him and didn't even know him that well.

26-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Young female adults weren't able to get pregnant. But male young adults could knock someone up as long as they were a full fledged adult.
26-11-2008, 03:08 PM
because time didn;t really pass in the university young adult females were unable to naturally get pregnent (meaning without cheats)
i did once get one of my adult female sims pregnent by a young adult....

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />