Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hospitals, Theatres, and jails, Oh My!
23-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Hospitals, Theatres, and jails, Oh My!
What kind of actions do you guys guess will be in the game for rabbit holed buildings?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Re: Hospitals, Theatres, and jails, Oh My!
Hospital-I think it would be cool to have the option to "get vaccine" for sick sims or sims that don't want to catch whatever is going around Sunset Valley.

- of course the option to give birth
- make donations
- accidents, etc possibly sims could rest for 3 days (with the option to speed or fast forward) or you could play other families knowing your hurt sim won't be doing too much.
-maybe a childrens wing will be included (like the library) and your sim can choose to donate and receive a medal or plaque.

Theatre

-It would be cool to be able to "upgrade seats" and choose the type of movie you want your sims to play.

This can not only make your sims fun mood go up, it could also deflate the mood of a sim with a easily scared trait.

-also, purchasing snacks, and other interractions if you go with a significant other, or friends.

Purchasing food can of course increase your hunger.

Being innaproriate can get you and your friends booted as well ass whoo-hooing with your loved one in public.

-if there's a concert the "mosh"
Option can give your sim an even stronger boost but if their body skills are low they can be trampled and sent to the hospital Wink

Sunset Valley Jail

These could be interracted by choosing to "make  bail" if your sims can afford it. Or else they can choose to "call sim" to bail them out, or they can sit there for 3 days with their fun, food, sleep, and social needs bars slowly increasing or decreasing if they cannot afford to post bail.

Any more suggestions or guesses as to what interractions we will have to choose from? 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
23-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Also, I know we hate the thought of the social worker but wouldn't it be cool to choose to adopt at the hospital? Or possibly even drop off a child/baby?

I know its cruel but I think after they turn a certain age, the hospital can release them fully and they will go on with their lives like the rest of sim valley. Would make great stories but I think it would hit too close to home for some simmersSad

I do like the adopting from the hospital though, that way a list of available sim babies/toddlers/ and teens this time could show up and you can choose who you can adopt.

Also, the game would generate new sims so there will be more options if you don't see a sim you like. Or, the game pushes them out onto sim valley as a young adult depending on how many generations have passed.

They would have no family history.

23-11-2008, 03:18 PM
I love your suggestions!!
I didn't know there was going to be a jail. Knew I should have kept up all these months, haha.
I really can't wait though. I think a lot of your suggestions may not be in the game because they did soooo much already that they don't have time for all that. I think they will use EP's to add more fun interactions. I'm okay with that. I probably won't be playing all that in depth at first, more like trying EVERYTHING out, haha.
But, I still love the suggestions.

Even the hospital serving as like an adoption agency. You can give up your kids in TS2, so we should be able to in TS3. Though to be honest, I only ever got rid of kids when they kept looking like clones of their siblings. And I just cheated and deleted them. Haha. I keep telling myself the sims are not real and not to feel bad. But I only had issues with that with very large families, many of the times I had to use cheats to get her pregnant so often. I will play without many cheats in TS3 because I won't be so bored, haha.
If it hits too close to home for some simmers, they don't HAVE to use the options, you know? Remember how Pleasant Valley started with that family with the red headed twins? And their father was cheating on his wife with the maid? Well, I have had some issues in my family and though that kind of hit a tender spot with me, I made him break it off with the maid and his wife practically became queen. In the end it is a game, and you can choose to do whatever you want. You can play it out as if everything were total opposite of how it happened in your life. And I think that's part of the appeal.

Where can I find info on the jails?

My social life will cease to exist in June.
23-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Thanks Kenya, yeah I dunno about having the option to give them up (didn't know that was an option) maybe when relationships were too low?

About the jail, it just shows a screenie of the police department and they said that sims can apply for jobs there. Also, in the poster I received they stated that the criminal career building has the police station around the corner from it and not to fear.

Also, there was another screenie where a guy seemed to be stealing from a tounament or country club and it showed a member assuming to be calling the cops because the guilty guy had a pair of handcuffs in bold electric red outlining right over his head and he was cringing.

23-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Ooh! I'd like to have sim-criminals... Sitting in jail would be awesome. For my "bad" sims that is. Big Grin

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
23-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Ohhh I like your ideas! It would be really cute to watch your Simmies eating popcorn at the movies. Big Grin Plus it would be really nice to adopt kids from the hospital... I mean, it's kind of weird how they just come out of nowhere in Sims 2. {rolleyes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
24-11-2008, 06:00 AM
Well, since these are rabbit holes, you won't be able to actually see them doing anything. They just disappear and you decide on what they do while inside (like the work place)

24-11-2008, 06:26 AM
Oh. Right. {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!