Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think
26-11-2008, 06:53 PM
do you think
do you think that there will be more premade familys then the 6 they show?
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Re: do you think
No{rolleyes}.

Theres already too much {rolleyes}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
26-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Doubt it. They don't usually keep information from us unless there truly amazing Big Grin
Other then that nope.

27-11-2008, 08:08 AM
I think there will be more.

I don't think they will be popular as the ones listed but families are going to continue to populate the game, aging, dying, getting married like they said.

For example: The Singles in Ts3 were a premade family but they weren't necessarily popular.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
27-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Will there be townies too?

I hate townies. They're always the same and they appear everywhere.
27-11-2008, 05:52 PM
well
i read that there can only be 60 people in your neighborhood at a time
27-11-2008, 05:57 PM
That doesn't make sense, since there would be about 90 lots.  Where did you read that at?  I doubt people would want to build 30 community lots, especially since all the main kinds of community lots are built and ready.

Yeah, there will be more premade families.  They probably didn't put them on the poster, because they know that no one won't care about them really, because they don't know them yet.

We didn't get attached to Don and them, before the game came out.  When the game came out, and we got to play with Don, people loved him.

Probably there won't be premades and townies anymore.  Probably, some townies will have their own houses and stuff.  It would be great if all the townies did, but that would take up too many houses.

I say that they are keeping some premade families a surprise, like I am still hoping the Newbies will be in it, or Burbs.

I doubt those four families on the poster are the only premade families in the neighborhood.  That would be an disappointment, and it wouldn't be much of a community to start off with.  I am hoping that at least 1/3 of the 90 lots are occupied.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
27-11-2008, 06:47 PM
you want 30 premade families?!
i think about 10 would be great

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
27-11-2008, 07:02 PM
(27-11-2008 05:57 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:I doubt those four families on the poster are the only premade families in the neighborhood.  That would be an disappointment, and it wouldn't be much of a community to start off with.  I am hoping that at least 1/3 of the 90 lots are occupied.

Well, we've seen dozens of Sims in pictures and I bet some of them are the pre-made.
I'd like to meet the nerd and the rock star. {lol}
27-11-2008, 07:05 PM
i hope so
unfortunatly in TS2 usually neither the houses nor sims shown in promos were in the actuall game

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />