Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
crumplebottom
27-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Re: crumplebottom
Very true simmy. She doesn't look mean, she just looks very unhappy, sad. And I think she's still grieving because I think she's wearing all black.

Her hubby doesn't look like an elder so I wonder why he died so prematurely.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 05:50 PM
maybe he was in the army career and died at his job

she looks like an army wife to me
27-11-2008, 08:30 PM
That may be true, she does. I do wonder if they will take it that far though ya know. With it being such a real issue in life with vets and military.

But, he has a suit on I think. I wouldn't mind seeing real life situations happen to my sims, like in death. But that would reallllllyyyy blow if I got a pop up saying that while in combat my simmy's father got blown to smitherines. That would mess up soooo much. Looks like I will be saving after any main event.

In a few days it'll be december....and you know what that means on the 20th. Just 2 more flippin months til ts3 comes out! Big Grin

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
28-11-2008, 12:09 AM
(23-11-2008 04:28 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:lol

maybe her dead husband is in it O.o

i will play her first
Wow she probably jammed his body in the purse, I mean seriously it could fit in there really?
She probably burned him to ashes but hey- who knows?

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
28-11-2008, 10:13 PM
she chopped him into little pieces with a food blender {blinker}
29-11-2008, 10:08 AM
(27-11-2008 02:05 AM)Golden-Era Geek link Wrote:i think she's going to be one of the first i play...now, i want to know if she killed her husband...maybe she whacked him with the purse one too many times  Big Grin
True! I'm going to play her first... just really curious about her lifestory.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
29-11-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm going to make her fall in love or try to bring her husband back from the dead {lol}

Tay
29-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't think that it would be possible to bring her husband back from the dead right away.

You may have to wait until an item or cheat comes out to resurrect someone.  It would be best to turn aging off for her, until you can find something to revive her husband.

For me, I may do one of two things:

1.  I am leaning towards keeping her aging, until she gets old, and grumpy, then turn aging off on her, so she can go for eternity wacking lovers with purses.
2.  I may try to have her marry again, but I bet that it would be hard.  She isn't ugly at all, but she turned into it, because misery grows ugly.  EA made a decent-looking woman.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-11-2008, 11:52 PM
i wont make her grumpy