Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving, US Citizens!
27-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Re: Happy Thanksgiving, US Citizens!
yeah but the tards down in Jamestown, VA were at war with them. x]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 10:22 PM
there were cowboys (bang bang)

lol
27-11-2008, 10:24 PM
uh-huh?! Mmmmmm i still dream about turkey so its thanks givings i still want my turkey!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

27-11-2008, 10:35 PM
O_o

its only 4:30 here so we haven't eaten yet

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
27-11-2008, 10:56 PM
(27-11-2008 07:06 PM)Somayett link Wrote:[quote author=★ Lucky Amber ★ link=topic=4037.msg148148#msg148148 date=1227808610]
National Fat Day
we're gonna own this, SF ;]
Lol ;D Yeah.
Me too. My fav is Christmas!
[/quote]
Same here! Everyone loves Christmas. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Awww.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, too!

Our turkey just came out of the oven, and the mashed potatoes were finished a bit ago. My fiance's father is working on the gravy now, and the greenbean casserole.  The last thing we're doing is the stuffing!

Enjoy the Holiday, all of those who are celebrating! Eat lots, and have fun!

It's almost 4 PM here.  We're having an early dinner, because we're going over to my fiance's Mother's house for the desert later Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
27-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Happy Thanksgiving guys!
I'm at my grandma's. We just ate. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
28-11-2008, 07:12 AM
at our school fun food and carols im singing http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Eht5cwh8Mn0 lol and im joey as for i am small!

28-11-2008, 09:44 PM
there are thanskgiving carols? O_o

28-11-2008, 09:51 PM
no christmas! {no} sadly!