Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't leave your legacies ;)
29-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Re: Don't leave your legacies ;)
(27-11-2008 11:23 PM)Scott link Wrote:Hey everyone, Scott here!

Please don't leave your legacy! Continue them, and try to complete them! We may have some special surprises coming in the next few months Wink

—Scott
leave legacy no one comments on mine anymore i have to share it with myself!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2008, 03:08 AM
I read them all!

I might not comment on them all, but I do read them all Big Grin

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
29-11-2008, 05:29 AM
I check up on your legacy, Oliver.

I just don't comment. 

And I do also check up on other legacies I don't comment on.  It don't mean that I don't like them if I don't comment, it's just that I am too lazy to type something, or I don't know what to say.  Most of the time, I don't know what to say.  I like saying more besides "Cute" or "Funny"...one-worded comments.

But I do understand that not commenting can be unmotivating.  It does feel like you are talking to yourself, when no one isn't commenting on your legacy, but you see others being commented on.  But I am positive people watch your legacy.  I stopped updating my new legacy, when I thought people didn't watch it, until Majick asked when was an update coming.  But what I am trying to say, is that you never know what people are doing.  Just continue doing it, even if members are not commenting...I bet there are guests that are reading it all the time.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-11-2008, 05:32 AM
meh but i exspect atleast someone to comment after like 3 weeks!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

29-11-2008, 08:09 AM
O;

Surprises make me "splee!"
LOL. Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the Mio Family, just as much as I do (:
When I read that, you just made me feel un-drowsy. LOLOLOLOLOL.
29-11-2008, 01:20 PM
That is SO true, Rena.

Doing legacies and posting them on here makes you not get drowsy while playing TS2.  Before I did my legacy, I couldn't even play the game for two seconds.

I love Sims 2 Freetime, but the phone ringing off the hook with everything you do is driving me crazy!!!  How can everything be a freaking hobby!!!  I was surprised that eating wasn't even a hobby, with how crazy they went over hobbies.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-11-2008, 03:54 PM
lol
i dont have free time

but if you have AL you can screen your calls lol
29-11-2008, 04:29 PM
(29-11-2008 05:32 AM)oliver link Wrote:meh but i exspect atleast someone to comment after like 3 weeks!

Has it been 3 weeks?

Ugh. Working makes the weeks go by so fast ... I can never keep track of anything anymore x.x

I am sorry Sad

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
29-11-2008, 08:33 PM
if working makes weeks go by fast,then i want to work!

sims3 will come faster ;D
29-11-2008, 10:44 PM
(29-11-2008 01:20 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:I love Sims 2 Freetime, but the phone ringing off the hook with everything you do is driving me crazy!!!  How can everything be a freaking hobby!!!

I know! I HATE that, too! Like, your sims dances for a second, and POOF! That dance lady calls. Also, if you keep dancing, they'll come into your house, and shake your hand. And i'm like, "Dude, get the hell off my property. I don't want bloody NPC's breaking into my house, kthnx."