or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dear Ea,
29-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Dear Ea,
GAMEPLAY VIDEOS PLEASE!

>.<

My social life will cease to exist in June.
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Re: Dear Ea,
I think they are about to put a new one up, because the one on the website isn't playing, which means that it has been taken off.

Usually, when the video doesn't load at all, and the site's messed up, that means they are updating it.

It works when I click on other countries, like South Africa...but since EA is based in the US, it may mean that the US server is the main one.  When it updates, the others do, or something.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-11-2008, 05:01 PM
(29-11-2008 02:24 PM)killerkenya link Wrote:GAMEPLAY VIDEOS PLEASE!

>.<
with cherries on top.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
29-11-2008, 05:18 PM
i would like to know anything realted to pregnencies
i'm interested in more info regarding amternity clothes
just give us an update  {sadhop}

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
29-11-2008, 06:36 PM
(29-11-2008 05:01 PM)Classic Amber link Wrote:[quote author=killerkenya link=topic=4051.msg148661#msg148661 date=1227965049]
GAMEPLAY VIDEOS PLEASE!

>.<
with cherries on top.
[/quote]
And sprinkles :]

29-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Ooh, I like sprinkles ^^
and add whipped cream ;]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
29-11-2008, 06:41 PM
And fudge sauce! {lurv}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
29-11-2008, 07:32 PM
And a time machine!!!

So I can grab that ice cream, go in it, get my copy of TS3, and play and eat that ice cream at the same time.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-11-2008, 10:04 PM
I checked and it didn't load here either.
They're uploading a video?

yay! {yes}
29-11-2008, 10:36 PM
I'm not for sure if they are updating, but I have no doubt.

Every time that happened in the past, an update always came...faithfully.