Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Insurance
29-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Insurance
i hate it when in TS2 it's very easy for our sims to become wealthy since they don't have that much to spend money on
insurences will be paid along with the bills and i've thought about 3 types of insurance:
health insurence-we know there will be hospitals so with helath insurence our sims won't have to pay for themselves if they need to go to the hospital
life insurence-like in TS2 except your sims have to pay for it and it works for anything our sims die from
home insurence-if something happens to your house like something is robbed or the house is burned down the insurance pays for the items that are gone
ofcourse there would be an option not to have insurence but if anything happens you would have to pay the bill

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Re: Insurance
Nice idea!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
30-11-2008, 02:03 AM
That actually is a very nice idea.

Great job!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
30-11-2008, 08:48 AM
the only thing I'd add to this is that you need to have serious negative consequences like fires should be more dangerous and destroy more things and maybe be more common
and diseases should be more severe and such
that way there is motivation to pay for insurance otherwise why have it if your sim never gets sick and maybe you have to buy a new stove every once and awhile?

otherwise great idea Big Grin

&lt;3
30-11-2008, 09:57 AM
I completely agree! I hate how it's very easy to become rich in Sims 2... and the only way to deduct  your money (without cheat) was to buy items, clothes, bills and call the police/firestation without emergency... I believe you get a §500 fine.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
06-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Hear, hear!
It is too easy to be rich right now. You just pick up a newspaper, get a job, and get payed (or, paid? I never really understood if you would say 'payed' or 'paid') every day. Not how it is in real life.
(30-11-2008 09:57 AM)♥IAmTheWalrus♫ link Wrote:I completely agree! I hate how it's very easy to become rich in Sims 2... and the only way to deduct  your money (without cheat) was to buy items, clothes, bills and call the police/firestation without emergency... I believe you get a §500 fine.
Don't forget groceries! ;]

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-12-2008, 10:59 PM
(06-12-2008 06:54 PM)Chandward! link Wrote:Don't forget groceries! ;]
yes ordering groceries every couple of days with a phone so it'll cost an extra 50
i'm so gald you guys like my idea!
i do wish that there would be more stuff to spend money on in TS3 this is one of the things i like least about TS2

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />