Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The BBS
10-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Re: The BBS
my school must be nice.

I only don't like my shop teacher.
He was mean to me.
He called me fat a lazy, and made fun of me on a daily bases.
I don't have shop now (THANK GOD) but i have it next year Sad
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2008, 03:39 AM
Our gym teacher is going to get married to the Spanish teacher, and my friend says he saw them making out in the Teacher's Lounge. LOLLLL.
My English teacher (last name is Anoveros; among friends I call him Anusveros {rolleyes} ) gives out WAY too much work, and he treats our class and his two-year-olds like 'adults'. Pshh. And, he was trying to make us learn Latin. Wtf. Good thing he got rid of that, bahaha.
The Science teacher expects to know APA format. Yeah, right. Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-12-2008, 04:16 AM
lol!
that sounds like too much lol
11-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Now people are complaining about the new video...

The hair doesn't move freely, the graphics aren't good enough, they look too much alike (the babies kinda do...but they are just now showing them), but they are talking about the adults look too much alike...the old man doesn't look old...

It always seem like I am on EA's side over there, and I am, because of them.  Fifty thousand people are buying new computers and asking specs and stuff...worrying about the game and stuff.  If they put better graphics and hair that moves to the step, and realistic wrinkies, and better detail, then they would really be worried.  I had to say something...if they have the right to complain, I had the right to nag.  It's not really a nag,  but an explanation...I was trying to nag, but make it seem like I was not.  But it's the truth.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-12-2008, 01:10 AM
omg!
They are so ungrateful!
12-12-2008, 01:28 AM
I know.  That's why no one don't like doing crap for anybody.  People get too much.

If I was head of EA and if it wasn't for grateful forums like Snooty, here, and Neoseeker, I would say, "Skip these ingrates...we won't tell them anything else until the beginning of February."

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-12-2008, 01:33 AM
thats what I would do!

and I would post that on the BBS

"Because of your ungratefulness, we have decided that we will cut you off from all information, gameplay videos, and we will stop posting the monthly blog until February 10th."
14-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Would serve 'em right!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-12-2008, 12:13 AM
I got the stupidest warning from a mod in my life:

Saying that I have been warned for saying "teen", instead of "T" for teen.

And that I can't mention the names of other games, like I sometimes compare games, when people nag about graphics...because people want the graphics of those high end games so much, then nag when they can't support them. 

Then the mod said that I have to stick to TS3 as a topic.  I was sticking to TS3...all I did was put the name of another game in my Sims 3 conversation...just mentioned an example game.

Oversensitive mods!  I wanted to reply back, and say something...then I would get unfairly banned for pming a mod.  SOB!  You can't even be yourself on these forums.  What they need to do is mod the noobs that post the same topic as fifty other topics right below them.

14-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Oh...MY...GOD!

You got warned for that?

What a lot of bull****

I would be absolutely FURIOUS if I got a warning like that.

Coming Soon...