14-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Re: The BBS
For saying teen instead of T!
THAT IS SO STUPID!
and you cant even PM a mod there?
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2008, 03:48 AM
You can, but if it isn't necisarry, they'll warn/ban you.

{cursing} {cursing} {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}

Our Mods are SOOOO Much nicer and WAAAY cooler. TS2.com BBS SUCKS!

SimsForums.net ROCKS MY SOCKS!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-12-2008, 03:53 AM
That's why I didn't pm the mod back.  It would had been pointless...I wasn't gonna be rude, just wanna ask why what I did was against the rules.

And trust me, nothing is necessary enough for you to pm them.  Harassment isn't, bullying isn't, nothing isn't.  Just pming them to tell them happy birthday or congrats on something, or to remind them of something is a ban.

Here, these has to be the nicest mods ever.  It's also probably because they were regular members first too...usually mods on other websites and people who have never been a normal member, or are don't have a life, a-hole members that is only respected because they know everything and they don't have a life besides what the forum is about.

Naw...our mods are just downer to earth, cool people.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Aha, you'll make our heads grow big. XD

Coming Soon...
14-12-2008, 04:40 PM
(14-12-2008 03:33 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Aha, you'll make our heads grow big. XD

lol! We wouldn't want to do that now Mike, would we?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
14-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah, we wouldn't want anyone with a big head around here--mentally and physically.

But where did you get that I was trying to make your heads grow big?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Complimenting them, makes them have big heads i guess lol

(14-12-2008 03:48 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:
You can, but if it isn't necisarry, they'll warn/ban you.

{cursing} {cursing} {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}

Our Mods are SOOOO Much nicer and WAAAY cooler. TS2.com BBS SUCKS!

SimsForums.net ROCKS MY SOCKS!
nice rhyme!

and you cant say happy B-day to them without getting banned!?!?!?!!?
14-12-2008, 09:36 PM
I always hate the BBS. Especially Anubis... and since she's the only SimMaster left now... well yeah. All the nice ones resigned. I got warned for replying to a post about Twilight Sims. . .please. "It is off topic to talk about anything that does not have to do with the game, even if it has a little to do with the game". =/

[center]<br />I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare<br />I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair<br />Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me.<br />-I'm Just a Kid - Simple Plan[/center]
14-12-2008, 09:37 PM
That is pretty dumb!

I guess they don't want members to reply to topics.
14-12-2008, 09:42 PM
(14-12-2008 09:36 PM)Cheesy link Wrote:I always hate the BBS. Especially Anubis... and since she's the only SimMaster left now... well yeah. All the nice ones resigned. I got warned for replying to a post about Twilight Sims. . .please. "It is off topic to talk about anything that does not have to do with the game, even if it has a little to do with the game". =/

She has turned into a right nasty piece of work since she was the only SimMaster left. Like seriously. The other day when I was on, threads were getting locked, moved and deleted like nobody's business. It's like she is trying to better all the other SimMaster's like 'Oh, all the others are whimps and they retired, well I love EA and I'm going to support them 100% I'm not going to retire!!!! *bans*'

Coming Soon...