Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The BBS
14-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Re: The BBS
I once reported a Maxoid's post.  {lol}

I never got banned, because he was in the wrong.
But I stopped going soon after that. Too many sim players that don't want to listen to other peoples points of view. Not everybody thinks the game is perfect, but don't try to point out it's faults on the BBS.
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2008, 11:51 PM
LOL @ your stories
i want to just PM a mod like 5000 times lol
tht would be hilarious!
15-12-2008, 12:02 AM
It'd be smart to do that in a computer lab or something.  Like go on all the unoccupied computers and pm a mod fifty times, on a new account on each computer, spam and other stuff.  Just do not type threats...they will find you...how serious threats are taken these days.  That's how when you get on your home computer, you won't be banned on there (they can block IP addresses), and you can still use your account on there. {devil}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
15-12-2008, 01:33 AM
(14-12-2008 09:57 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:LOL @ Bat's ban example.

...Well, I guess he is gonna ban me now, since I said his name, and gotten his attention.  

Bat:  NO MENTIONING MY NAME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!  BAN!

Well, I guess I am banned now for using all caps.

Yup! Definitely going to be a jerk and ban anyone who even hints at using my name! Didn't you see, it was added in our rules here a second ago, and then taken away just so that I could ban you! LOL! That would be funny...

It's also like kids on the playground.

Kid 1 runs to his parents and his parents ask why, when he responds that the other kid looked at him funny. His parents go over and yell at the other parents and tell them don't come back or they will sue!

LOL!

Wow!

Actually, the no caps rule is something that they do have in their rules.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
15-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Someone I know copy and pasted The Sims 3 requirements, and got warned because it had the titles in caps like.

FOR WINDOWS XP
* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 512 MB RAM
* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations.

FOR WINDOWS VISTA
* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 768 MB RAM
* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations.

The only thing in caps were the titles...

[center]<br />I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare<br />I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair<br />Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me.<br />-I'm Just a Kid - Simple Plan[/center]
15-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Sheesh.

That BBS has gotten so rediculous with it's rules.

I've also noticed my Heir Polls being deleted almost immediately after I post them!  And I know for a fact they're within the guidelines.

Damn them. lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
15-12-2008, 02:09 AM
lol. Wow! That is crazy!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
15-12-2008, 02:18 AM
That is crazy.  Too bad there isn't a head to go to, like for the people.  Like a head for anyone who has a problem with how the mods moderate the forums.

That is bull****!  You freaking can't have a poll?  The mods are just making their own rules now.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
19-12-2008, 02:08 AM
The maxoids are really nice, once you are talking with them. 

23-12-2008, 07:46 PM
I use to read there sometimes, but am tired of all the complainers. Okay, I complained once too about the SecuRom, but that was because I love the Sims and don't want EA to mess up the gamers computers. There are many very informative posts on the bbs though.

There are better forums, and this one is the friendliest and most cozy.  8)