Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The BBS
30-11-2008, 03:55 AM
The BBS
Sometimes, do you just hate it?

Especially in TS3 section...so many repeat topics, grumpy people, people who keep posting there, saying, "I don't want it.  It's stupid." 

Like if someone doesn't want it, they don't have to go ruin a forum, posting 50 times why they don't want it.  Just keep your comments to yourself and play TS2.

Sometimes, I am happy that this is kind of a small community, because sometimes with more people, the community gets unfriendly, and may end up like that.  Usually all of the mean people that joined here never lasted long, which is good.

I am just saying that I love this place!!!  If it wasn't for this forum, I would just be quietly waiting for TS3.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 05:34 AM
Re: The BBS
Thanks to a great community and a friendly/dedicated team of administrators and moderators, this place should stay friendly for a long time to come!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
30-11-2008, 05:37 AM
if it werent for this site, i wouldnt even know the sims3 was on the way
30-11-2008, 05:47 AM
(30-11-2008 05:37 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:if it werent for this site, i wouldnt even know the sims3 was on the way

LOL!

30-11-2008, 05:50 AM
i didnt learn until i joined xD

so tell Demi Lavato, i know what its like to be in the dark!
30-11-2008, 05:53 AM
lol Brad. This site sure is great!

30-11-2008, 05:54 AM
it sure is lol
30-11-2008, 08:29 PM
I haven't really even bothered to look at the BBS. I can't STAND the messiness of those forums. It just looks like a bunch of threads, not even an organized forum.

(30-11-2008 05:50 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:so tell Demi Lavato, i know what its like to be in the dark!
Random much?
Regarding Sims 3, I learned about it right before I joined this site. Then I typed in Sims3.com, and this came up.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-11-2008, 08:30 PM
I have a whole story I could tell about the BBS with the way the Maxoids have screwed up recently in the past week or so with 3 SimMaster's quitting on them and many of the retired SimMasters totally going against them.

Coming Soon...
30-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Tell me about this story.  If you can't on here, pm me about it.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?