Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something Else
30-11-2008, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2008 03:16 PM by yummybunny.)
Something Else
This was posted by someone else on the BBS, but I haven't saw it before.  You may have already saw it before, but I am doing this for those who don't check on the BBS, or haven't saw this.  It has a little new info...well, it gives you a clearer view of something....And why didn't Ben want to confirm the Mrs. Crumplebottom was in the game, when she's on the preorder poster???  He rather would had...grief..It's too late to ask or hide that fact.

And roomates can have different last names!!!  It's not one last name for all!

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=...N&ie=UTF-8

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Re: Something Else
I saw this earlier on Sim Programs, but I couldn't be bothered to go and translate it xD

Thanks for the translation link.

Coming Soon...
30-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Eeeek! Thanks!! This made me excited all over again. Just the pictures broken down. I think I saw the videos similar to this, but I adore pics because I can stare at them and absorb what's going on. I can't wait to play with all the new features. <33

Kudos to you Big Grin

My social life will cease to exist in June.
30-11-2008, 03:43 PM
People on the BBS are complaining about the loading time for the family.

To think of it, I don't mind.  A 15-25 second loading time for 1-8 people, so I can go anywhere in this huge neighborhood with them load-time free?  That is a good exchange.  People are just so darn impatient these days, always in a hurry to do nothing.  It can't load up all of the family menus, needs, and sims, and load the neighborhood in a sim's perspective instantly yet.  It takes time for the game to do it properly.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
30-11-2008, 03:54 PM
I agree yummybunny!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
30-11-2008, 04:42 PM
that was awesome!!!!

im excited now
01-12-2008, 04:19 PM
(30-11-2008 03:43 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:People on the BBS are complaining about the loading time for the family.

To think of it, I don't mind.  A 15-25 second loading time for 1-8 people, so I can go anywhere in this huge neighborhood with them load-time free?  That is a good exchange.  People are just so darn impatient these days, always in a hurry to do nothing.  It can't load up all of the family menus, needs, and sims, and load the neighborhood in a sim's perspective instantly yet.  It takes time for the game to do it properly.

I was kind of surprised at first about this, since everyone was like, no load screens!
But, I can def deal with the families loading. People just want perfection. It's like they don't realize how much work already is being put into this. But, once the family is loaded, you can go anywhere instantly. When I had a lot of EP's installed, I would be playing the same person and sit through a ton of load screens. Like, going from home lot to the University n-hood, then to the general n-hood, then downtown, then the individual lot downtown, etc. Ugh.
Those other people are so unappreciative. I'd like to see them make an entire game without load screens.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
01-12-2008, 04:27 PM
When something always comes out great, or if someone does something great.

Someone will try to find something negative about it, and comment about it.  People are never happy.

That's why I like these forums, it's all praise.

And they can't...Like you see the 360 and PS3 can't.

01-12-2008, 10:51 PM
i used to have a problem with TS2 that started with NL and suddenly disappeared when i installed OFB but i've fixed it
the most annoying aspect of this problem was that it took arround 20 minutes to save (i timed it once but i can't remember the exact time) meaning that every time i wanted to save a lot or move to a diffrent lot or go to a comunity lot it took 20 minutes
so in TS2 i kinda got used to not saving unless i'm going somewhere and my sims never got out or very reraly got out since i didn't feel like waiting
so havibg 20 seconds load time for the family and none for going to community lots after having a 20 minutes load time to go to or back from a community lot would be fantastic

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
01-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Wow.  It takes you 20 minutes to save?

I did recognize that it takes longer with each expansion pack to load and stuff.  I say saving now takes me about 20-30 seconds now.  Then loading takes even longer.