Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amber's Tea Party
01-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Amber's Tea Party
If you lock this you have no sense of humour.

Amber's Tea Party;
LETS DRINK TEA =D
move to RP section if you feel its appropriate.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2008, 12:23 AM
Re: Amber's Tea Party
Amber, lol, what's the point of this thread???  {lol}
01-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Re: [MOVED] Amber's Tea Party
to drink tea with my friends, duh. {rolleyes}

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
01-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Can Chanel drink tea, too? Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-12-2008, 12:44 AM
So, if this is a role play, is there going to be role playing?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
01-12-2008, 12:45 AM
That's what I thought when I moved it. I don't know if it really belongs here. Or anywhere tbh  {blush}

—Scott
01-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Omg Scott, you have 777 posts!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-12-2008, 12:48 AM
778  {blush} Not as much as everyone else. lol
01-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Get to 1,000!

01-12-2008, 12:50 AM
ahem, tea time? x]
Chanel you may come =D