Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Re: Sims 3 Nerds Hideout.
80 days till it comes out!  {blush}
01-12-2008, 11:00 PM
80 days is gonna be a breeze!

Holiday vacations are coming up, school is ending, then come back to school on January 12, then all I have is a month and 8 days left of school to wait till this awesome wonder of a game comes out!!!  I really can't wait!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-12-2008, 11:06 PM
for you not me....
my school decided that it's wanna get all seniors to colaps from the preasure... but that's not the point
yay we only have 80 ays left!!!

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
02-12-2008, 12:50 AM
(01-12-2008 12:52 AM)Classic Amber link Wrote:Welcome to the Hideout =]

LETS GET PUMPED ABOUT TS3 and share are thoughts that just are significant for threads ;]
Random Random Girl!
I love Create-a-Sim as well.

02-12-2008, 04:26 AM
The CAS is amazing!!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
02-12-2008, 08:28 AM
I LOVE HOW GREEN IT IS!!!!! GREEN MAKES PPL HAPPY!!! oh. and i like the whole seamless thing!!!!

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
02-12-2008, 09:44 AM
I LOVE GREEN!!!!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
02-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Dude. I already know it. I am going to make a character who it not right in the head. She will live with her old retired parents, and using create a style, EVERYTHING she owns will match! MUAHAHA! The traits are def going to make that even more fun. She'll be like, OCD and have a ton of phobias. One that won't actually be a trait is a phobia of not matching. xD

CANNOT WAIT!
Why is everyone saying 2 months? If it comes out the 20th, that's the end of the month, essentially. Today is only Dec 2nd, so we have all of Dec, and all of Jan, and most of Feb. So isn't it more like, 2 3/4? I round it to 3 months, and then the wait won't feel as long when it gets here. I'll think to myself, man that 3 months flew by! Haha.
Today is Dec 2nd, woot! Dec 4th two of my rats turn 6 months old and are switched to adult food, hehe. :3

My social life will cease to exist in June.
03-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Yay! A nerd hideout! But I'm morbidly depressed though because my computer has a virus that I don't think I can fix and not to mention I haven't been able to play my Sims 2 game in almost a year because something else is wrong with my computer and it won't let me play it.....and my mom said that if my computer doesn't work by my birthday, I can't get Sims 3.  {no} Sad :'(

I need a hug.