Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IM BACK!!!..for the 3rd time...this is why...
02-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Re: IM BACK!!!..for the 3rd time...this is why...
This may seem cheesy but.... Having you on the forums for christmas is just so cool Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Awww...thats bcuz...its almost the new year..and that means...that it will be less than 50 days until the SIMS3 BABY!!!WOOWOO..lol..will be out...so I had to come back atleast for a couple of months b4 the game come out

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
02-12-2008, 11:28 PM
yay your back!! Smile
02-12-2008, 11:33 PM
I miss you simmy...I miss alot of you all..lol..i tried to sign up on some other forums..but i didnt want to..they wasnt worth tryn..so I said that I will come back on this forum...when it get close the release of the SIMS3 BABY!!!!..WOOWOOT..lol

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
03-12-2008, 12:18 AM
Hey Candice :]
I already said welcome,but if you didn't know it my name is [removed].
It was Pixie,but you can call me either one :]

03-12-2008, 04:13 AM
(02-12-2008 11:33 PM)SimsCandy_Sims_4LIFE link Wrote:I miss you simmy
thanks Smile

i missed you to Smile
03-12-2008, 11:12 PM
hello nice 2 meet u  im 1 of the new ppl

*~*PB&J*~*
14-12-2008, 02:24 AM
(02-12-2008 01:41 AM)SimsCandy_Sims_4LIFE link Wrote:Big Grin Big Grin :DHi everybody..it has been a month and a couple of weeks since Ive been gone....Candice is the name..if you all remember...I quit with the internet drama..and thought of the fact why I'm on this site. I miss you all and everytime I see something new about the sims3...I want to talk about it soo bad...but..I was off the site for awhile...currently 80 days left until the game is release...WOOOOHOOO..lol...I also pre-order the game and had recievded the map, car download, and stickers...WOOHOOO..lol...but Im back for the 3rd time...and this time...I will skip and ignore what all people say negative about me...I will be 19 im a couple of months..I am passed the child stage..and about to become independent....so I welcome myself back..and hello to new and recent members..I miss you all and this site. I will not quit ever again over something thats not worth quiting the site for. Im mature enough to ignore and prevent drama..So you all will not see anymore complaints from me..Nothing but the sims,a little more on my life, and more sims..lol.. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

{yes} {yes}O...I've been working at Gamestop for 2 months now..and it is soo cool..I get discounts towards games and systems..and I do get a discount with Dell...so I was thinkn of buying a new laptop..for my sims3 and homework...a new computer with updates will be really useful for my sims3..lol...but anyways..so far so good..keep in touch everybody...I miss you all..and yes.i know...post post POST..lol {yes} {yes}

Welcome Back  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I missed you and u

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
16-12-2008, 03:08 PM
O!

O!

Welcome back Big Grin

(sorry, so late, rofl)

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie