Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Are you going to bother with getting it?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kitchen And Bath Stuff
20-03-2008, 03:47 AM
Kitchen And Bath Stuff
I've never bought a stuff pack, but to me the fact that Sims 3 has been announced kind of turns me away from wanting to purchase anymore Sims 2 franchise. I'm pretty much happy with the available kitchen and bath furniture until next year, how about you?
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 04:10 AM
Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff
I was excited about them making a kitchen and bath stuff pack. But when I saw the screen shots, I was not impressed really. I can get stuff I really like for free from a number of sims 2 sites. ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
20-03-2008, 04:30 AM
Yeah I know what you mean.
20-03-2008, 07:47 AM
I'm not going to buy it... My sims hardly spend any time in their kitchens or their bathrooms anyways ;D

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
20-03-2008, 10:42 AM
I think i am gonna buy it because the new kitchens and bathrooms look pretty cool to me. but i haven't bought free time yet because whilst playing the game my furniture starts changing color to blue or red and it pretty much sucks.

[center][Image: 9ksbr4.jpg]
[/center]<br />[center] xX Causing a Scene like us lovers do Xx [/center]
20-03-2008, 11:16 AM
I love all the little things that makes the sims homes just a little bit more special!

So yes, I'm going to purchase Kitchen & Bath.
But when is it released? Is it already?

I'm in Denmark Smile

A Sims Life is like a second Chance for You to do things Right ..<br />Escape real life and have more fun Wink
20-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Well, of course, I say I'm going to get it, but I've said that about every other stuff pack and I have yet to buy any of them Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 08:19 PM
(20-03-2008 03:14 PM)bambigoddess link Wrote:Well, of course, I say I'm going to get it, but I've said that about every other stuff pack and I have yet to buy any of them Wink

lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
20-03-2008, 09:10 PM
I probably would, because I hate the restroom furniture, but the Sims no longer works on my PC. (Well, I might get this techie guy I know to fix it next week...)
If it did work, I probably would.

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
21-03-2008, 12:17 PM
I would like to complete the whole set, so I will buy it. Smile