Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twilight RP *Chanel, [removed], Amber, and Brittany only*
03-12-2008, 05:33 AM
Twilight RP *Chanel, [removed], Amber, and Brittany only*
Well, this is and RP for the triple wedding for Chanel, [removed], Amber, and me!  {woot}  You've all seen our topics, and our wild obsession for it.  Big Grin  If any of you want to join, please PM us, so the RP doesn't get interupted.  Wink  Thank you.  Smile

Brittany woke up in a sudden daze.  Her hair was all over her face. 
What was she going to do?!  She couldn't look like this for tomorrow. 
Jacob would probably laugh at her and leave her at the alter.  She quickly darted out of her bed, to the bathroom. 
She had to at least look presentable today at the rehersal *sp?*. 
After and hour or so she finally came out of the bathroom.  Looking amazing, well in her mind she did. 
She grabbed a bowl out of the cupboared when the phone started to ring, she looked at the caller ID and it said it was [removed] coming.
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2008, 07:36 AM
Re: Twilight RP *Chanel, [removed], and Brittany only*
Brittany answered. "[removed], I'm so stressed about the rehearsal!"
"Tell me about it." [removed] groaned. "And of course there's the actual wedding..."
Brittany massaged her temples. "Don't even remind me!"
Suddenly, [removed] paused. She had heard a noise outside. "Wait a second, Brit," she said. [removed] looked out her window. At first she saw nothing, but then she saw Chanel lying on the ground in her front yard. [removed] laughed.
"Can I call you right back, Brittany? Chanel tried to climb to the window again." [removed] hung up. She quickly went downstairs and into her yard.
Chanel grinned at her sheepishly. "I need to work on it some more..."
[removed] rolled her eyes. "You know, you could use the front door."
Chanel got up quickly. "I had come to tell you, WE HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO!! We need to go shopping."

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
03-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Re: Twilight RP *Chanel, [removed], Amber, and Brittany only*
"Chanel lets go!  I still need my hair done, and clothes for the honey moon, I don't know exactly where we're going, but he said its going to be warm." [removed] agreed.
"Same here.  And I was going to buy some make-up too.  'Cause my Edward deserves me to look pretty."  Chanel smiled.
[removed] make a gagging sound. 
"What?  Are you just jealous I got the good looking vampire?" Chanel accused. *sp?*
"Hell no!  I say that I got the good looking one, Emmett is just so...." [removed] went into silent thought.
"Come on before you make me puke we've got to go." Chanel pulled [removed] out of her room.
-------------------------
Meanwhile, at Brittany's house, she was freaking out. 
"What am I going to do?!  I'm so stressed out."  She said out loud to herself.
"Now I'm already going crazy!  I'm talking to myself!"  She screamed, frusterated.
"You're not talking to yourself, your talking to me."  Someone came up behind her putting his hand on her.
"Holy crow, Jacob!  You scared the crap out of me!" Brittany gasped.
"How'd you now it was me?"  He wondered.
"By the heat, I always now its my wolfie."  He smiled.
04-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Then she heard a knock on the door. "Brittany, we need to go shopping!" [removed] called.
Brittany hugged Jacob quickly. "I'm gunna have some time with the girls, k? I'll be back soon." She smiled and waved goodbye.
Chanel sighed with relief when Brittany opened the door. "Brit, let's hurry! We were supposed to meet Alice at the stores 30 minutes ago!"
Brittany rolled her eyes. "Alice can wait." Then they all hopped into the car and drove to meet Alice at the mall.
---
Alice was pacing impatiently. Then she spotted the girls and pointed to her watch.
When they walked up, she said, "Late, late, late! We have to do shopping, NOWWW!"
[removed] laughed. "Sorry." Then they all walked into the mall.
Alice smiled. "Guess where our first stop is?"

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-12-2008, 03:22 AM
Chanel,Amber,[removed],and Brittany all looked at each other,with confusion written all over their faces.
"Give up?" Alice said amused.
"We're going to pick out your dresses!" she exclaimed
Everyone except for Alice,of course, groaned.
"Seriously Alice?" Chanel asked.
Everyone knew how wild Alice was,especially when it came to the parties.
Alice didn't reply she just walked,more like danced gracefully to the uptown modern shop, named 'Modern Bridal Wear". It looked more like a New York boutique then it did a shop in Seattle.
"Of course Alice would pick this place" murmured [removed].
"Come on! This will be fun. It's been a while since I planned a wedding" Alice said as she went to reach for the door.
"It's been a year,you call that a while?" Brittany said.
Alice just nodded.
The store was very elegant looking. The floors were marble color, the walls were colored with the warm color of blue. There were a few lounging areas, and then appeared a lady dressed formal,yet with a casual feel.
"How may I help you today? She asked,as she looked at all of us. Fortunately enough the weather was damp,so the sun wasn't out. Then she spotted Alice,everyone stared blankly any of the Cullens or Hales when they first saw them. It wasn't unusual.