Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People/Things That Don't Make Sense
03-12-2008, 10:19 PM
People/Things That Don't Make Sense
Sometimes, do people or things just don't make sene?

For example, I came home and saw about 5 boxes of band-aids sitting on top of the TV.  Well, I put them in the medicine cabinet.  Later on, my brother is yelling and stuff, talking about where are his band-aids.  I asked, "Do you need a band-aid?  They are in the bathroom."  He's gonna answer, "No, I don't need one.  They are my band-aids."  I looked at him like he was the craziest thing on earth.  The band-aid boxes had 50 band-aids each in them, which equals 200 of them.  "What are you gonna do with 200 band-aids?"  I asked.  The average, non-suicidal person doesn't use that many in their lifetime. 

My mom told me, "Let him spend his money on whatever he wants."  I don't care what he spends his money on, but that was the most ignorant thing one could buy--200 band-aids for themselves.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Re: People/Things That Don't Make Sense
i always make animal noises like Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

03-12-2008, 10:31 PM
(03-12-2008 10:19 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:  I don't care what he spends his money on, but that was the most ignorant thing one could buy--200 band-aids for themselves.

permission to laugh? that was hilarious!! your brothers my hero hahaha.
03-12-2008, 10:37 PM
I can help him use them up fast, if he wants me too.  All he has to do is get on my nerves.  Then instead of the usual screaming, hitting, and throwing objects a human can take at him, I will start throwing plates, computers, and stuff....just kidding...I am not that violent to him...but he can try me.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
05-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Haha, tell him he is my idol!

What a waste of money!!! Tongue

(I wish I had that much money to waste)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-12-2008, 12:17 PM
(03-12-2008 10:37 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I can help him use them up fast, if he wants me too. 
Hahaha! that really cracked me up LOL

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008