Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Little New News!!!
03-12-2008, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2008 10:45 PM by yummybunny.)
A Little New News!!!
Looky what I found while browsing Snooty's forums! 

http://snootysims.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27152

This person is freaking lucky...Sometimes, I wish I never saw this...but that confirms CC for TS3 and Morty and Bella! (idk if Bella, it don't look like her due to the skin tone, but it can be...who knows)

And I guess that means more good news for us!!!  The game is freaking ready, and most likely, it isn't getting pushed back!  And we can download CC as soon as we get it!

EA does care!  They are so thoughtful!  I am happy that they are having CC creators do this.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Re: A Little New News!!!
those kids on there are so cute!! =D

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
03-12-2008, 10:31 PM
I know!  Those are the cutest kids!

That boy sure is Morty...same outfut and stuff...he was the cutest boy!  I would pinch his cheeks and give him toys and candy all day!

That girl...she's adorable too!!!  Finally some cute kids!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-12-2008, 12:16 AM
That has to be Bella! It looks just like her, see, I knew she was a child in the neighborhood somewhere. Looks like the stories are all planned out. Man, they are so lucky. I wonder why fans don't get to be chosen to go to these unless they are a mod, cc, or movie maker Sad

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
04-12-2008, 12:20 AM
I know.  It would be great for them to have at least a few fans try out the game...but most likely, they would be in the CA area.

And I think that for a CC creator, you will have more of a chance being invited if you post everything on the BBS.  The children look very impressive.  I knew that those plain, ugly people in the pictures weren't all the game has to offer...it's just the uncreative efforts of the creative team of EA.  But they sure did do very good on the main premade families.

I think the stories are all planned out too, and will work accordingly, unless you do something drastic, like kill off Bella, make Morty marry someone else, or maybe fall in love with someone else.  I think it would be okay for them to make crushes though and have a few heartbreaks.  I hope the stories aren't messed up that easily.

04-12-2008, 12:42 AM
maybe nichola will be invited!! she's a great movie maker and those kids are adorable Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
04-12-2008, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2008 12:47 AM by Scene23.)
Sad Man they are so lucky for realz. I agree those kids are cute & they look so lifelike --- I can't wait to get my hands on the game. If that is Bella, it would be a lot of fun for the players to be able to create their love story from whichever angle you want to start from.

That would be nice after this event that we will be able to download it, sort of like a body shop, because at that time, the game would be weeks away, that would be cool  {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
04-12-2008, 12:52 AM
I doubt it, but I would really love if they released a body shop for the fans, or a CAS that when the game comes out, it transfer our sims and families to the game.

That would be nice for Christmas.

04-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Well if they don't it would be cool. Due to the fact you know this event is in January, so the next month is Simsruary.
In case point, if they don't -- I hope one of the websites loads up some vids, pictures or something  {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
04-12-2008, 01:02 AM
It would be fun in January just to look online and see the improving website, and everyone and their creations. 

That is so good and thoughtful that they are building up the CC community.

I am not expecting hair meshes and clothing meshes.  They weren't originally part of TS2, people just figured out how to make meshes and came out with tools for them and stuff.  I wanna get into clothing creation.  It would be fun to make my own clothes any time I want.  Sometimes, it is a drag, especially for a creative person like me to download someone else's clothes all the time.