Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ME, I am new to the SIMS
04-12-2008, 02:34 AM
PLEASE HELP ME, I am new to the SIMS
I am new to the SIMS and so far I have really enjoyed the game. I played for like 5 hours last night and saved my game but I cannot figured out how to find my saved game. PLEASE HELP
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2008, 02:38 AM
Re: PLEASE HELP ME, I am new to the SIMS
okay, you know the bar at the bottom with stats and stuff?
Go there, and there should be a button on the left side that says '...'
Click that and there should be a floppy disk pic to the right alond with a pic of a clump of houses and a door. Click the floppy disk and it should save. ;]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
04-12-2008, 02:39 AM
I did not do that. I just closed the screen and it said do you want to save ? and I did. well I thought it said that.
04-12-2008, 02:40 AM
How do I find my saved game or where do I go ?
04-12-2008, 02:41 AM
okay, you know which house you moved the family to? well just click on the house and click the left button on the bottom of the little thing that comes up.
04-12-2008, 02:43 AM
when you start game, choose neighborhood, then find the house where you left your sims and double click that

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
04-12-2008, 02:51 AM
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST ! Thanks for the help. I should have got on this chat room right away. It would have saved me 1.5 hours of trying to figure out where to go. Thanks again.
04-12-2008, 02:54 AM
ur welcome    Wink
04-12-2008, 03:53 AM
(04-12-2008 02:51 AM)b0younce link Wrote:YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST ! Thanks for the help. I should have got on this chat room right away. It would have saved me 1.5 hours of trying to figure out where to go. Thanks again.
lol

no problem

glad they could help (wasnt here in time)