or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MUST READ-Bumping Threads
04-12-2008, 02:50 AM
MUST READ-Bumping Threads
Hey there guys-

Over the past few weeks, we have noticed several threads being "bumped". If you don't know what bumping is, go here.

In the past, we have just locked the threads and deleted the posts that bumped that particular thread. However, bumping is frowned upon in these forums. If you would like to talk about a thread that is inactive, please make a new thread regarding that topic. This does not mean that you should make a new thread for a topic that was being discussed on page two. If the topic is older than 120 days, it warns you. If you receive that warning, please just make a new thread.

If you are unsure of whether to reply to a thread or not, make a new thread about that topic and we will go from there. Or, you could just ask a moderator via PM.

Now, at this time, the team will continue to lock these threads and delete the bumping posts. However, consistently bumping threads may lead to a short ban.

If you have any questions, please ask below.

Thanks,
The SimsForums/SimsFans Team

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
05-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Re: MUST READ-Bumping Threads
This thread has been locked. If you have any questions regarding bumping threads, feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks,
Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Thread Closed