Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Out on Time?
05-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Out on Time?
(I have been starting topics lately...well, due to thoughts I have, and we need something to talk about)

So who thinks that TS3 really is gonna come out on time? 

I am definitely possible that it will come out on time without delay.

1.  The codes are being passed out.  And they must be redeemed between February and April.
2.  The Target promotional disc just came out.  And the download it offers must be redeemed between February and April, so does the $5 off coupon.
3.  The flyer that said they are inviting people in January, and they have already sent them out, and arrangements most likely are made.
4.  The lack of updates...to think of it, they probably aren't updating to save all the juicy stuff like death, creatures, and pregnancies until next month.  If they update us with something new each Thursday now, what news will there really be in January-February.  They probably held us on CAS and traits just to keep us hooked, interested, and tracking the game.
5.  The articles...especially that french article..shows loading screens, rewards, good gameplay, and a lot of stuff.
6.  The fact that it has been confirmed that they are done with the game...they are now just getting out the last bugs.

If everything comes out good next month...like good updates, more gameplay videos, etc., I think it will be out on time.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Re: Out on Time?
i agree
i think TS3 is gonna come out on time
i don't like in america so i don't know about the target thing but all of the other stuff suggest that the game will come out on time
YAY!!! {clap} {party} {thumbsup} {thumbup} {punk} {drunk} {highclap} {lurv} XD {drool} Big Grin
sorry i kinda got a little overboard with the smilies i put baisiclly every smaily i thought would fit...

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
05-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeah I think it will come out on time too. I think the team of EA are satisfied on how the game looks.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
05-12-2008, 11:37 PM
im sure it will come out on time!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-12-2008, 11:45 PM
yea i think its gonna be out on time too..... if not im pretty sure a lot of ppl will join me in a protest outside of the EA studios  {woot} {lol}

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
05-12-2008, 11:54 PM
I'll be right there along with you Linnyxx17 with my sign all ready  {clap} {lol} Tongue {beta} {beta} {beta}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
05-12-2008, 11:59 PM
Lol!!!  I bet that you will be joined by millions of fans.

Or you and a bunch of fans can go on a hunger strike.  I bet they don't have the heart to let innocent children and adult fans starve to death in front of their studio.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-12-2008, 12:08 AM
i think it will be out on time
06-12-2008, 12:25 AM
It sure looks like it.

I really believe they are practically done if they are giving those lucky people copies next month.

06-12-2008, 12:36 AM
for CC only i thought