Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EA: Out of It!
05-12-2008, 08:52 PM
EA: Out of It!
Since we've been getting so many updates over the past months of the game, so many screenshots, vids from the Ben Bell presentation, the walkthrough vid on Sims 3 site, the blogs (some repeated) --- i think its safe to say, that the team has run out of updates to give us, they do not know what else to say or do, because the game is right around the corner  Sad. Which is a bummer, but I do believe January will be filled with new updates of course the site itself.  {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Re: EA: Out of It!
I don't believe that for one second. They know what they're doing.
05-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Well please tell me what new blogs could they give us? that they haven't already explained in interviews?  {rolleyes}

05-12-2008, 09:42 PM
first of all there are still stuff we dont know about like pregnencies
second most of what's left of december is holidays
third they have this camp thing for creators during january so i think that they will change the site to a format more similar to TS2 site where we have an exchange and we will be able to see the contume content that will be created during that camp thing

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
05-12-2008, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2008 10:04 PM by Scene23.)
No I'm talking about this month.

There are some things they haven't explained about like weddings, funerals and things; but like I said before I do believe we won't get anything specific or direct until January, around the event because at that time The Sims 3 website will be shaped different I'm sure, like you addressed as well TVFreak.

P.S. I'm just simfustrated I guess, because there hasn't been any blogs yet. :-)

07-12-2008, 12:15 AM
(05-12-2008 08:52 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:Since we've been getting so many updates over the past months of the game, so many screenshots, vids from the Ben Bell presentation, the walkthrough vid on Sims 3 site, the blogs (some repeated) --- i think its safe to say, that the team has run out of updates to give us, they do not know what else to say or do, because the game is right around the corner  Sad. Which is a bummer, but I do believe January will be filled with new updates of course the site itself.  {clap}
I think they, of course, have MUCH more to reveal, but they don't want to reveal everything. What fun would it be if we knew every single thing about a game before we played it?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
07-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Here is a theory of mine of what they been doinig:

They shared the same info with us, in different words over the last 5 or so months, just to keep us interested and hooked.  They told us so early to build up hype for the game, and more hype equals more sales.  So they gave us the same crap because of that, and we know about some of the other stuff.  They know what we really want to know, and they are saving that for January-February. 

Let's say they did tell us something new each week or every other week, there wouldn't be no big surprises in the end.  They are waiting for the weeks before the release to give us the big news and build up ultimate hype.  If they gave us different news now, we wouldn't be as hyped for the game at the end.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Well, as Ben Bell said in the last interview, they've studied psycology. They know how our mind works and how to keep us exited. {glare}
I'm certain they aren't going to reveal too much, not even in febuary, but they are going to tell us many things that'll make us want to buy the game. The rest, they'll leave up to us to find out when the game comes. Untill then, we'll have to be happy with repeated news and a few subtle hints at what's to come.

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
07-12-2008, 07:59 PM
yeah I agree with that Suggie.

08-12-2008, 06:05 AM
(07-12-2008 12:12 PM)MaidenM link Wrote:Well, as Ben Bell said in the last interview, they've studied psycology. They know how our mind works and how to keep us exited. {glare}
I'm certain they aren't going to reveal too much, not even in febuary, but they are going to tell us many things that'll make us want to buy the game. The rest, they'll leave up to us to find out when the game comes. Untill then, we'll have to be happy with repeated news and a few subtle hints at what's to come.
Hmmm. I guess that's true. :| Besides, they know even if they told us absolutely nothing, we would still buy the game.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!