or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Weekend Starts Now!
06-12-2008, 12:10 AM
The Weekend Starts Now!
Yesss, Yes it does!

Well, what do you have planned for this weekend?

Please don't turn this into a general discussion thread, or it will be closed. Keep it clean and concentrate on what you are doing this weekend.

My weekend already started today because I wasn't in...Study leave and all that. So yeah, I went in town...

Not sure what I will be doing this weekend...Stay on here all day? XD

Coming Soon...
06-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Re: The Weekend Starts Now!
(06-12-2008 12:10 AM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Yesss, Yes it does!

Well, what do you have planned for this weekend?

Please don't turn this into a general discussion thread, or it will be closed. Keep it clean and concentrate on what you are doing this weekend.

My weekend already started today because I wasn't in...Study leave and all that. So yeah, I went in town...

Not sure what I will be doing this weekend...Stay on here all day? XD
Well let's see... I have to study,that's about it. From Saturday on out I gotta study Tongue
I wanna go to Claires and buy my friend's christmas gifts,but I can't.. XD I'm to young.
Anyone else doing interesting?

06-12-2008, 12:34 AM
hmm this weeknd umm im thinking lets see on simsforums.net half of the time

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

06-12-2008, 12:41 AM
saturday decorating for xmas and going out with family for fun sunday not known.        Tongue
06-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Saturday:
Spending time with the boyfriend - you know, the usual
Sunday:
Homework/Decorating?
xox

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
06-12-2008, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2008 11:45 AM by tv_freak.)
i really need to study
i have a french test on "mon oncle jules" and there will be 10 questions plus one bonus out of a list of 12 questions we were given
so it doesn't sound that difficult considering i kinds understand the story
except for the part about needing to do a litterature test with no book in my 3rd language
i wrote down the answers to all of the questions (it took about 2 and a half pages) and tomorrow (well tecniclly today) i need to memorize all of the answers inculding the correct spelling
i'm gonna have a great weekend
especially considering the fact that i live in one if not the only country in the world where sunday is not part of the weekend

btw: it was great to vent.... i'm going to bed have a nice weekend everyone

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
06-12-2008, 12:43 PM
I have a ton of homework (which I'm not going to do until the last minute) but I'm going out shopping today. Should be fun.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
06-12-2008, 06:09 PM
I have to re-write my research paper. I WAS going to go to my friend's house for Social Studies, but Mom said no, of course. Ummm, and I have coloring sheets for Math class. Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-12-2008, 06:10 PM
My saturday is pretty much wasted because of my 'illness' and I am guessing tomorrow will be too >.<

Coming Soon...
06-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Aww poor Mikey. Feel better. Smile
Today I'm rereading Breaking Dawn.
Gotta study Geometry.
Spanish Test this Tuesday, Midterms next week( I know I've been saying that,but I'm stressed)
Also going to walmart and hoping to get this purse >.> Or else.

Thread Closed