Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
10-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Re: Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
I know, and they are supposed to have new interactions too!  I love the toddler hugging another toddler interaction from AL!  I hope they put that one it, they probably will.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 08:25 PM
They need to put all TS2 interactions in there and add some for TS3.

If they don't delay in a few weeks, then it's coming out.  It takes a few weeks to put it on CD and make enough for the world.  They can't make millions of copies in a week now.  They are probably done with that game, and since the CC is next week, I bet that game is already on CD.  They said that the creations made there will be available for download online, but put in the game.

I have preordered many times...if they haven't pushed it back a month before release or that month, then that's the date.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 08:29 PM
I know!  It makes me happy because the closer we get the more certian I am that it won't be pushed back.  They don't realize they are making my year lol! 

I've been considering pre-ordering but I don't want to wait for the delivery man, not that he will be late but the uncertianty of the time I will get it.  I just want to go in the morning and hope there is a copy still there for me.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 08:51 PM
If I were you, I'd preorder.  You never know what time you'll get to the game.  Then when people shop, they'll run into it, and pick it up.  You would be disappointed for some reason if you don't get the game on the 20th, but who the heck would be that excited around it, with how many non simmers around?   

Then with preordering, your mom has to understand. 

"Get the game later on."

"But mom, I have it preordered.  We have only two days to pick it up and it came in yesterday...they are going to sell my copy if I don't pick it up!"

"Fine!  Go! {cursing}"

They are making my year too.  I would be in platinum aspiration if that game isn't pushed back, and not even a tree falling on my car would ruin my mood when I have it in my arms.  I would be walking around with a smile all day.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 09:03 PM
ya, I would be walking my dog with a goofy grin and people at the park or wherever would stare at me and wonder if I was high.  I think they would think I was high if they knew the sims 3 was what put that grin on, unless they are fellow simmers.  I agree though, I need to talk to my parents but pre-ordering sounds good.

I've never pre-ordered so do you just pick the website of the store you want it from and when you pre-order it online and then it is at the store but is reserved for you?  Is that how it works?  Because then I may just do that.

10-01-2009, 09:06 PM
No, go in to Gamestop or whatever, and just tell the man you want to preorder TS3.  You put five bucks down and pick the game up when it comes in.

Which game store do you go to?

10-01-2009, 09:09 PM
I usually do best buy or gamestop, sometimes target.  I guess I will make a trip out to gamestop then lol!

10-01-2009, 09:12 PM
You can also preorder at best buy, but idk their preorder policy.  I don't know if you have to pay all at one time or what.

But Gamestop...you can keep the receipt of your preorder, which will get a good thing, in case the person is a doofus and messes up.  Or if you lose it, just give them your name, and you should be in the system.

Just put 5 bucks down and pay for the rest when you pick it up.

10-01-2009, 09:20 PM
ya, I need to convince my dad to let me but he's at work right now.  Anyway, I will do that ASAP so that I know for certian I will get it.  Changing my mind about getting the game is not a question lol so I might as well pre-order.

10-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Good choice.  Even if you go there and see that there are lots of copies of TS3, you would still have one secured just in case.