Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
10-01-2009, 09:41 PM
Re: Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
true, and all the unsold copies there will show how many people don't have it before me!  I know, I'm terrible lol.  I can't wait for release day!!!  I am like in this hyper excited mode because its the month before and my family thinks I'm crazy, I think my dad would love me to pre-order if it would help lol!  And while my brother is excited to do stupid things with sims (yes, he just wants to see the funny stuff, the kleptos, see how to make them still die etc lol) I think he is tired of me retelling him all the wonderful things it holds for my sims futures.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 09:53 PM
My brother thinks I am crazy, but he is freaking crazy.  He is in a pokemon wifi clan and stuff, while waiting for pokemon platinum.  I want that game too, but TS3, I want even more. 

Everyone I have tried to get into The Sims don't play seriously and that annoys me, so they don't play at all, like they kill people.  The only non serious gameplay we do is make drama family members and make fun of their real lives.  My drama cousins and aunt has some jacked up lives...but it's their fault...they can control having babies by strangers, and the man ends up running away.  Or having emo fits, or breaking the front door to my house.

We are so mean though....

My brother is the same way.  He is tired of me talking about TS3.  He calls me Sims Freak.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
ya, my bro was excited at first but now he just rolls his eyes and is like "there she goes again."

I'm just glad that I have discovered the wonderful world of the sims.  They are soooo great!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Me too.

I am glad I discovered this game.  I don't know if I would ever live without The Sims.  I'm glad EA isn't Japanese.  Because with Japanese games, they come out a year in Japan before American release, and you have to watch them play on the internet.

I wasn't there for the wait of TS2.  Like TS1, I liked, but it was almost crap...nothing to get excited about.  But when I gotten TS2 after playing it at my cousin's house, I loved it.

When I played it at my cousin's house, I had to woohoo and had so many babies.  That was awesome at first!  Then they weren't all grumps!  Then I can marry and not have to worry about who is hungry.

My cousin would cuss out his females in The Sims.  He would propose and then she would nag about food.

"Skip you then *****!  Go marry food if you're that freaking hungry!"

We were some bad kids. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 10:27 PM
haha, our bad sides come out in our poor sims, they have to impersonate our feelings when we are angry or just in a plain weird mood, but that's the fun of them.

I know if I get my cousin hooked we will have some interesting sims and some downright bad ones lol!  She and I think alike so I know we will agree on how to play with them since when I introduce it to her we will be sharing a computer.  That won't be a problem though.

10-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Sharing is pretty fun, as long as the person plays seriously.

I really hate when people play The Sims like crap. 

Yeah, my frustrations will lash out towards my sims a lot. 

10-01-2009, 10:35 PM
ya, simming is serious, not always, but most of the time.  I hate it when people play it like it doesn't matter, they don't care who dies and who suffers and they don't care if thier sim is in the red zone because they think the behavior that results is funny.  I don't mind doing it the first time to see what happens but if that's the way you play, then you're wasting time.  But to each thier own, I guess if you want to play that way you can, if you enjoy yourself that's all that matters, but I think more is gotten out of the game if you at least try.

10-01-2009, 10:37 PM
I hate it when people just don't want a sim or for fun, they starve a sim or something.  I can't do that.  Not even to computer people, or they take out the ladder and wait for them to drown.

Like what is so fun about that?

If you don't want a sim anymore, just move them out and delete them.

There has to be some immortality in that.

10-01-2009, 10:42 PM
true lol!  I love sims at old age begging the grim reaper to take pity and spare them.  I hope TS3 still has the grim reaper and the social bunny.  It probably will, sims world wouldn'y be the same without having them.

10-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Of course the grim reaper.  That's the death mascot.  Plus, there's a statue of him and stuff.

Idk about the social bunny.

And I hope that we can marry the repo man...I have never seen him in my game.

But I am getting each EP.  In TS2, I was like, "I don't care about vacations!"  Why do I want to add more wants and aspirations for them to nag about?

This time around, I am buying all of them, unless it adds only supernatural stuff.  I don't want nothing supernatural in my game...only humans...no magic...just reality.

I missed out on too much in TS2 not buying the EPs.