Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
11-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Re: Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
haha, after that guys hard work to get those delicious tomatoes I can see an evil sim running up and grabbing a few or worse, crushing the crop just for fun. 

I will make sure my sims live in a protected community!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 01:26 AM
When my few kleptos repoduce or the game generates them, and when it gets to be a problem, people are gonna start mysterious disappearing into the universe of the Trash Bin.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 01:27 AM
lol!  yes, it happens every now and then and sorry to say but there are the "undesireables" whose traits are a little out of hand.

At least you can get rid of them nicely!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
11-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Yep, then the police would be on the case of the vanishing people. {lol}

I wonder what happens to sims that knows the deleted sim?  Would that sim be wiped from their memory, or would it be like, "Did he/she move away?"

I hope kleptos don't go stealing everything in sight.  That would be too much, like an item every now and then would be fine.

Then I wonder about someone who plays a klepto.  Their house would get constantly crowded.  I hope that they can't carry away cars and crap.  Like when Ben mentioned someone picking up a bench...that was too much.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 01:59 AM
haha, it would be funny if a poor sim was sleeping on the bench and the klepto that stole it doesn't realize this until he/she has carried it home.  That would be a surprise!

11-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Sure would.  That person would had waken up, thinking, "Was I drunk?"

I really am hoping that sims just can't barge into your house though, unless they are a burglar.

11-01-2009, 04:19 AM
I'm thinking they will only steal if opportunity provides, granted they don't have the evil traits. 

Like at a party they might have a problem with the adorable painting in the entryway of the home or something like that.  I don't think they will randomly barge into a house, grab something, and then run away.  But who knows, maybe they will.

11-01-2009, 04:24 AM
Yeah, that would be too crazy.  And if you think about it, people would get tired of that.

But I was just thinking about it.  Ben said we can go around and look through windows, so I think we just can't walk into a house.

11-01-2009, 04:25 AM
ya, I love how sims can spy on each other, I wonder if they will also use thier microscopes for that too lol!

11-01-2009, 04:33 AM
Or probably a take home job for a cop or someone in the criminal career can be spy on someone on the opposite side of the law and collect data about them.

I heard the Landgraabs and Altos are rivals.  I heard that the first Malcolm Landgrabb was a huge, rich criminal.  I can't wait to see their rivalry.

It would be nice if the Altos also had a kid son too, so both their kids could be rivals.

I wonder how this gang rivalry would turn out since it is a non-violent game.