Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
11-01-2009, 04:36 AM
Re: Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
ya, it will probably be in childish form lol!  Like refusing to speak to one another and speak bad about the other person to other sims.  They could do all sorts of things without actually fighting.  Stealing the other person's newspaper in the morning...the sky is the limit.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 04:41 AM
Yeah, imagine the gang wars.  The war of stealing newspaper.  Then Malcolm Landgrabb gets so tired of it that he surrenders. {lol}

I wonder how would fist fighting be like this time.  Like would traits also depend on who is the winner, like unlucky may lose most of the time, brave will fight bravely, athletic sims may throw fast punches.

Naw, it's the same...most likely.  The one with the most body skill...but in real life...a 300 lb man most of the time can jack up a 150 lb man.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 04:43 AM
haha ya, I imagine some things in the sims will never change.  I like it that way better though sometimes.  I can't wait to see how the neighborhood interacts and everything.  I also want to have my sims watch a sunset...maybe on a first date!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-01-2009, 04:48 AM
That would be romantic.  I really am hoping there is a go steady for adults and dating is a must.

But Ben did say that marriage would be harder...we would at least have to try.

Then it would be more challenging, since computer men may also be after our male sim's woman.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 04:53 AM
(11-01-2009 04:43 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:haha ya, I imagine some things in the sims will never change.  I like it that way better though sometimes.  I can't wait to see how the neighborhood interacts and everything.  I also want to have my sims watch a sunset...maybe on a first date!!!
ooh!!  Thats a good idea!
Watch the sunset on the beach, then when the moon shines bright, and the light reflects perfectly off the ocean, is the first kiss Smile
11-01-2009, 04:55 AM
You're right Twilight.  That picture of the sunset with Simmy's idea of the beach and the first kiss.  It would be nice to scrapbook stuff.

11-01-2009, 05:06 AM
Yeah, that would be awesome.  Like a biography of a Sim.  It would be awesome
11-01-2009, 03:27 PM
What would be nice is to make a family tree, like what I am gonna do is start a legacy that will try to continue for years.

Each relative, you take a picture of, and take pictures of their kids, and make a family album.

OMG!!!  It would be so freaking cute!!!

Having the Sims is like having a second, third, fourth, and so on life.  You can live the life you always dreamed of, live another average life, or live a crappy or wild life.

11-01-2009, 04:55 PM
A family tree would be awesome!!!!
But I have no idea how to put pics together to make another pic XD
11-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Not me either.

I'm planning on downloading free scrapbooking software.  All I have to do is load the program, open my pictures, and they already have lots of preloaded design templates and stuff.

Now about me, if I want a legacy to last till TS4, all I have to do is not download anything.  But this is my new baby I am typing on, so that won't happen.  My old computer can do all the downloading and get all the viruses.  Then I get them off and do system recoverys...soon, I'm planning on wiping it's hard drive clean.