Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
11-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Re: Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
ya, I want to get this computer's hard drive cleaned for sure by this summer.  I need to get more CD's to save stuff to though and another flash drive.  I want to try to start over on this computer because right now it has so much junk I don't even ever use.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 09:39 PM
A bunch of junk makes you wonder about why you did some stuff, and it makes the computer less enjoyable to be on.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-01-2009, 03:30 AM
so true, my computer has lots of junk that needs to be eliminated, although I have gotten rid of some.  I want it in tip top condition for TS3  Big Grin

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
12-01-2009, 04:47 AM
No, bad!
We wiped our hard drive on our old computer, and it crashed so many times,  its was basically dead.

Yours might be different though
24-01-2009, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 10:26 PM by Sprite7868.)
{clap} The funny story is . {lol} Is im the one who put that down about Robert Crumplebottom. I got an account on wikiapedia its actually called Sim Wikia. The reason I put that down was because

If you look in the (Mrs. Crumplebottom) section of sim wikia it shows a pic of her standing right next to his grave. And as you know the grave shows how the sim died. So Robert Crumplebottom died of starvation.

You guys should go sim wikia more often. I update all the time on that website. Ps (If you go to the sims 3 section on sim wikia you can see tons of pictures. I posted myself you have to click on the link way down at the bottom of the sims 3 section though).Pss Sim wikia is not misleading. I update it all the time. It used to be kinda old But then i started updating it. Psss Everyone of those on sim wikia. I posted were all facts And have been confirmed by tons of interviews.
24-01-2009, 11:45 PM
cool!!!  Thank you sooo much for the tip, I didn't know a Sim Wikia existed, I will be sure to check it out!  Thanks!