Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hanging around town
06-12-2008, 10:20 PM
hanging around town
ok so this is an idea as well as how I hope they have made the game work Tongue and everything I am about to say is based around teenagers and kids but it also should be the same with adults and them going to work but I do not want to repeat myself Tongue

so like for going to school for kids and teenagers they obviously all goto school at the same time and that kind of thing and it has to show us them going to school (or at least they better Tongue) so do you get to choose if they take the bus or walk or their parents drive them or they drive them selves or how is that going to work? and do you get to see all the kids being picked up one by one by the bus then because that's how it should be! and then when the school day is over does everyone come out of the school at the same time so you get to see everyone that goes to school and you can get your sims to go up and hang out with their friends? Big Grin (this of course should be the same for work too)

then will you be able to see different groups of friends meeting up with each other and going to do things around town or is everyone going to go off and be by themselves Sad

like I just feel like all these things will make the game flow better and make more sense but will it actually work this way?

<3
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Re: hanging around town
i think that it'll be similar to TS2 in a way that an adult can drop his kids at school and teens can drive themselves and sibilings to school
i don't know about walking i hope that if a sim lives close enough to school or ork he can walk there
i also hope that parents can pick thier kids up from school
i do hope that unlike TS2 if two sims have to go to work at the same time and they don;t work at the same place that they won't have the option to carpool (unless they work very close to each other)
and also i would like it if like in TS2 sometimes there's like "*sim's name* has brought a freind home from school/work" that since we are able to go to other sim's house there will be like "*sim's name* is going to *another sim's name* house after school" and maybe even the option if that's ok or not

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
18-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Re: hanging around town
you know i think that it should be more realistic since,everyone grows up at the same time,you should be able to actually see all the kids on the school bus,and there should be more than 1 school bus,like a different school bus for every part of town and it would be cool to like make your sim(child or teen)to determine if what bus they are going to ride to there friends home after school.Oh yeah something random it would be fun to make the parent sim look for there child!!!