Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Had A Thought...
07-12-2008, 07:53 PM
I Had A Thought...
Big Grin Will the Sims 3 carry on most of the Sims 2's funny events. Like the AI must be at the upmost very put together, for the game, which leads me to my thought.

The sims you aren't playing and they get married of course, would they be attracted to each other by their traits? Because in the previous game of course you had aspirations, and one would be romantic meaning they wouldn't want to get married. Sometimes I forced my sims who had that to go through with it even though it really wasn't what they wanted. So I was imagining for the non-controlling sims, who are about to take the plunge...how funny would that be to see one of them driving, speeding down the street, and you are playing with your family - paning the camera out the window and realize one of the sims in their tux or wedding dress has just bolted their big day.

So I guess the traits will simplify the chemistry meter; but that would be hilarious to see something like what I talked about happen between the romantic relationships in the game.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Re: I Had A Thought...
That's what I have always been thinking.  Sims will be attracted to each other by traits.  If their traits aren't the same, but they don't drive each other crazy, or don't hate each other, then it would be simple.  And if the sims have very compatable personalities, it will be easy for them to get along and marry.

That would be funny if lets say Don dumped Cassandra, and we can see him getting into the car and speeding off.  Then instead of going home, which isn't gonna be safe for him, he takes a vacation out of town.  I love your thought.

I think the events from TS2 will pass on too.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
08-12-2008, 01:12 AM
tehehe!!! i would feel soo sorry for the sim who runs out on their big day... i mean come on that sim will obviously be hunted down for a very long time and then maybe just maybe be forced to marry the other sim. LMOA poor simmie  {lol}

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
08-12-2008, 01:45 AM
it would be hilarious if this happened

Bob has the clumsy, unlucky, fear of commitment, cursed, ? ,  traits. He is getting married to Betty. She has mean spirited as a trait. Bob is at the altar with Betty.  Bob, because of his fear of commitment, try to bolt, he then trips and stumbles into the cake, because of his clumsy trait. It turns out he is allergic to the cake, so he breaks out in pimples, because of his cursed trait. It all happened because he met Betty, but he was unlucky to meet her. Then Betty tackles Bob, and then forces him to marry her.

THAT WOULD BE FUNNY!!