Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Day When TS3 Comes Out
07-12-2008, 10:31 PM
The Day When TS3 Comes Out
What will you do when you wake up on February 20th (or earlier in Aussie)?

This is what I will do:  I will get out of bed after being on these forums all night.  I will not be tired, because I have a super happy moodlet.  I just can't be tired, because of TS3.  I don't want to come to school, but I know I have to.  Then as soon as Gamestop opens, I will call them and ask if it has came in yet.  If they say, "It won't be in till the 22nd..."  I'll be mad, but happy that it's at least shipping.  I would go on with my life, suffering until I have it in my hands.

The what will you do when you get the game in your hands for the first time?

I will hold that game tight and never let go.  I will not look at anything else at Gamestop.  I would speed home, cursing at the slow drones on the road, going 10 miles over the speen limit, until I get home.  I would run in and install the game. 

My mom always bugs me...when she calls my name:  I would say, "WHAT!"
"Come here, I want to talk to you."
"JUST SAY IT!"
"Uh...Come here."
(I come)
"I love you."
"THAT'S ALL, LADY!  YOU SICKEN ME!"

Then run back and play the game.  (Don't try that on your mom...she may behave differently, I have that type of family where we are honest.)

Then I will play all day and night.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Re: The Day When TS3 Comes Out
I will get out of bed, from being on the forums all night aswell.

Then I will run around the room screaming for about 20 minutes.

I will ask my mam can I have a day off school to get it, but if it dosen't work, I still have a half day since it's in-service, woot!!!!!

If a delay is happening in town, I will jump out of the car and run at full speed to the game store.Maybe.Probably not. No.

But when I get to the store, I will run inside and give my money to my mam and she will get it for me!
Then when I get it I will get into the car and scream some more.
Then when I got home, fire up The Sims 3!!!!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
08-12-2008, 01:48 AM
What will I do first: I will go to sleep early so I don't have to think about so much, but then I might dream about it  Tongue; When I wake up I'll wait for a couple of hours after I eat breakfast, brush my teeth take a shower *maybe not in that particular order* then call Gamestop and ask them if it came in already, and like what you said, I would be disappointed if I have to wait a couple of days, if isn't on time - but then I might call in a day before, sometimes they get their games before the release date. If not, I would go unto the Sims 3 website and back and forth discussing with you guys about the game and look at some movies that the Aussie's will make because of course their game comes out a week before (and their sims creations and what not).

When I get my hands on the game, I will go directly to the clerk tell why I am here, get the strategy guide *just in case* and bolt out the door like lightening, get in my car *won't have to drive far because my gamestop is around the corner* get in the house, take a breather - put the game down on my computer desk, grab a snack and go back to the computer, stare at the box cover, roam through the strategy book and then slowly open up the case of the game, pop it in - turning off my cellphone, my TV, music and start being creative.. {clap} {clap} {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
08-12-2008, 02:01 AM
I will be on the forums til about 2:00am. I will go to bed and then wake up freaking out because i don't have it yet. I will bother my mom all day, saying "Can we go yet!". I will go to school and be mad that I still don't have it. Then when i come home my mom will probably have it for me. I start to downloading it, while reading the manual. I will be freaking out that its in my hands. Then i will play untill dinner, then scarf it down, and get back to playing.
 I will spends an hour in CAS, playing with the create a style, and freaking out about my awesome hair, skin, eye, and clothing creations. I will spend 10 min picking the best ones and make a sim. I will also spend 20min choosing the best traits. Then I will move into a premade house and furnish it with my favorite create a style things. I will then go to the park and then to the beach and pick up some sexy sims. Then I will marry and be baffled at the marriage awesomeness. Then I will make some babies. I will be interested at the woohooing. Then I will freak out at the new pregnancy things.

and then i will have to go to bed Sad  
08-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Yeah...I maybe was overexaggerating...I may force myself to go to sleep, when I usually can't.

Sleep is one of the most precious times of my life for me.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
08-12-2008, 02:33 AM
and i will have to go to bed b4 that lol
i think school is in the morning
08-12-2008, 04:05 AM
I will be too excited to sleep.  I'll probably be shaking all over that Thursday night.  Then, I'll wake up early for school, have some cappuccino, and come to this site to see how everyone else is feeling.  Then I'll get on the bus, daydreaming about TS3 allllllll the way to school.  Then I'll daydream all of class about what it will be like to finally open up that rectangular shaped box and hear the angels sing.  ({blink})  Then I'll come home after 8 long hours of.. well, daydreaming, I guess.  I'll check the mail to see if the game has arrived yet, which it probably won't.  Then I'll go into shock and repeat everyday until it gets here.  I won't go online, however.  I don't want any spoilers!  Then when it finally arrives, I'll scream and scream and scream all the way downstairs to my room, open up the box and all the Collector's Edition items, and place the CD carefully in my computer.  Then I'll most likely pass out from exhaustion/excitement/impatience/relief.

{lol}

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
08-12-2008, 04:34 AM
I will go to the store as soon as it opens, if I have to hang around all day I will wait for it. Drive home as fast as the speed limit allows. Then I will try to install the game on my husbands laptop.
If it won't run it, I will go to the storage unit and search through our belongings and get my computer. Because before the end of the day I will be playing Sims 3.  {clap}
08-12-2008, 04:39 AM
(08-12-2008 04:05 AM)☼әммuғғїиﻯ♫ link Wrote:I won't go online, however.  I don't want any spoilers!
me neither
i wont be on for like a week
i wont get it on the day it comes out probably, and then i will be playing to much to be on here
08-12-2008, 05:18 AM
all I want to say..as long as gamestop does not work me on that day...I will immediately go to the store around 7.30 in the morning....have them let me in since I work there...get the game with my discount...then tell my coworkers bye..then come home...screaming and play the game...my laptop jus died on me..soo I will have to buy a new one..im on my phone replyn to this forum..this is like sum bull..but yea..that's wat ill do...I will go crazy...but it really won't be necessary once its in my hands..I will have a big smile on my face..but once that game loads..its on and poppin..lol...ima just go to sleep the nite b4 so I can have the energy to play forever..and hopefully if I work the night b4...I can probably see the sims3 shipment coming in...im like soo happy to be working at gamestop..its really cool...and everyone said that I was a keeper...so I know ima be there when that game comes out...it wuld really be cool if I can get the game the nite b4..but ima be fair and get it when everyone is available to get it..

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES