Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my sims
14-12-2008, 07:51 PM
my sims
Hey Smile i have never posted on here but ive been a member for a while
I have to be honest here and say i lost interest in the sims because my computer got a virus and deleted all my work on it and i just didn't have the heart to do all my hard work again
I had a website back from may-july and they were kind of legacies but didnt last very long and no1 really went on it but i was hoping you guys would take a look and leave comments with your opinions so i can get confidence to play more
http://tomssims.wordpress.com/
thanks
tom

A man may drink, and no be drunk; <br />A man may fight, and no be slain; <br />A man may kiss a bonie lass, <br />And aye be welcome back again!<br />Robert Burns
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Re: my sims
Those are really good.  You should keep them up!
15-12-2008, 07:23 PM
thank you  Smile
i would have continued playing but my computer got a virus and deleted everything i was pretty gutted tbh
but i have started playing again but im not planning to do a legacy yet just going to start enjoying the game again and then proberly post on here if i do start one
tom

A man may drink, and no be drunk; <br />A man may fight, and no be slain; <br />A man may kiss a bonie lass, <br />And aye be welcome back again!<br />Robert Burns
16-12-2008, 03:29 PM
[Image: snapshot_d651aa1e_5653db53]