Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want it now!!!
08-12-2008, 05:05 PM
I want it now!!!
OMG i cant take it!!! i need the sims3 now!!!! im going crazy.....im getting bored of the sims 1 and sims 2.. 3minutes after the neighborhood loads.... anyone goin insane..... {cursing} {yawn} {lol}

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Re: I want it now!!!
(08-12-2008 05:05 PM)Linnyxx17 link Wrote:OMG i cant take it!!! i need the sims3 now!!!! im going crazy.....im getting bored of the sims 1 and sims 2.. 3minutes after the neighborhood loads.... anyone goin insane..... {cursing} {yawn} {lol}

I gave up on playing TS2 :[
I NEED IT NOWWW.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
08-12-2008, 11:15 PM
I actually been gave up on ts2..I uninstalled that game off my computer about 5 months ago..yea I can't wait either...I need it bad...

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
08-12-2008, 11:28 PM
I neeed it too!!!!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
09-12-2008, 12:22 AM
really really really want it! NOW!  {blink} {cursing}
but my computer sucks right now...cant start anything that requires a CD  Sad
09-12-2008, 03:37 AM
how about havn a laptop that does not want to start up...im chattn thru my phone...and this is like so crappy...but I will have a new laptop b4 the sims come out

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
09-12-2008, 03:41 AM
I have a computer that runs pretty good, but it's like 3 years old.

I want better graphics and speed for TS3, and I am a software major, so I need one.  I am hoping to get it by Feb. too.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Sims candy, you and I are in the same boat. I too am using my cell, its the new blackberry storm so its cool but its no laptop lol.

I might be getting a dell xps gaming comp soon, if not ill def b getting it in jan just in time for ts3 release.

I tell ya, time is flying by FAST we r only 16 days away from xmas and after new years will b here fast.

We need our sims fix and the sims 2 aint gonna cut it! I loaded 4 eps on my schools comp just to see what I missed and I was instantly bored!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-12-2008, 09:21 AM
(08-12-2008 11:15 PM)SimsCandy_Sims_4LIFE link Wrote:I actually been gave up on ts2..I uninstalled that game off my computer about 5 months ago..yea I can't wait either...I need it bad...
I need to quit it but then im quitting my legace but then when TS3 comes out i can keep going on with it in TS3!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
(09-12-2008 09:15 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Sims candy, you and I are in the same boat. I too am using my cell, its the new blackberry storm so its cool but its no laptop lol.

I might be getting a dell xps gaming comp soon, if not ill def b getting it in jan just in time for ts3 release.

I tell ya, time is flying by FAST we r only 16 days away from xmas and after new years will b here fast.

We need our sims fix and the sims 2 aint gonna cut it! I loaded 4 eps on my schools comp just to see what I missed and I was instantly bored!

Man, I would kill for a Blackberry storm :[
I don't even have a cell phone. >.<
Anyone in Florida know anyone who is hiring? Haha.
Job hunting is insane right now. But, I have a comp I can play it on, and got mom to preorder as my Christmas present, so at least I don't have to worry about that. Big Grin

My social life will cease to exist in June.