Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bodyshop, hair recolor and genetics.........
20-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Bodyshop, hair recolor and genetics.........
would sims 3 have a program same as ts2 bodyshop????.... coz i really enjoy and love doing outrageous and sometimes nice hair recolors... hehe... could we upload creations made by other players??? isn't that the reason why sims 2 is very popular???? how about genetics??? are hairs still binned? i dont mind the idea of hair being binned its just that they should add more categories such as light (for white and shades of ash or gray) blue,green, dark brown, light blond,light brown,dark blond....  just some suggestions....  Smile Smile
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 04:53 AM
Re: Bodyshop, hair recolor and genetics.........
You might like to read this.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3167001
20-03-2008, 04:53 AM
i have no clue but sims 3 makes it easier to make things to expresses your own unique style. You dont have to be a graphic designer to make things now

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
20-03-2008, 05:04 AM
so does this mean "goodbye aquamarine,burgundy,peach hair???"  :'( :'( :'( :'(.. I guess sims 3 is kinda a disappointment...
20-03-2008, 05:05 AM
it does say every player can change their own colours, and that includes hair.
20-03-2008, 05:09 AM
oh.... really??? that would be great!!!!  ;D ;D did they mention anything about color rstrictions?? i just wonder that it might mean that i can only choose from 4 natural colors which are blond,brown,black and red....?????
20-03-2008, 05:13 AM
that is cool. I wouldn't do anything to major though 8)

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
20-03-2008, 05:16 AM
It doesn't mention colour restrictions. Remember EA has some funky stuff in the game.

Another quote.

Item customization

For the home-design-oriented players, The Sims 3 offers increased flexibility to make your own patterns (for complex plaids and paisley, you can have the computer do the color-matching for you) coupled with the ability to apply them to clothing, hair, or any surface of a piece of furniture, from upholstery to the visible supporting framework. Furniture can be laid out at angles, too.