Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Holidays
11-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Sims 3 Holidays
Wouldent it be nice if some days were special days, that were 'holidays'. They don't need to be real life holdiays, but a few ideas are:

Fishing Compition: The whole neibourged is going fishing to try and catch the biggest fish. If you win you could win some money or a trophey that you can put in your house.

Cheap Day: All the shops sell their merchandise cheaper for one day only!

Present Day: Some people might show up at your door giving you some presents. If you give someone else a good enough present then for that day only they will be in a very happy mood and will like you a lot!

You don't need to take part in these events, but if you bored it might be something to do!  Tongue

Also, yo would know if there is an event on that day, as it would tell you at the start of the day. And, these events wouldnt be annoying becuase they are quite rare.

If you have time, can you please come up with more ideas for holdiays. I will post the best ones.  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2008, 01:06 AM
Re: Sims 3 Holidays
ahah, yea. this subject has been talked about but anyhow, i think it'd be funny
if all the kids of the town had the ultimate capture the flag/cops and robbers/manhunt/tag
game! i'd SO do that with my friends! gather up like 50 people and have the biggest, funnest game
ever! then if there was like 2 teenagers that liked eachother they could sneak off and hide together
and smooch in the bushes without getting caught or suspected of anything haha, and then everyone is
found except them and they have this huge search party for them only to find them kissing in the bushes.
maybe even have Mrs.Crumplebottom there and be like the grandmother of the girl and she'd hit the guy with
the purse and it could start this big huge fight between parents. aaahhhh so much drama! i LOVE it! {lol}
12-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks!! I like your idea.  {clap}
23-12-2008, 10:07 PM
It is a good idea. Present Day could be Will Wright Day, he used to give away free custom content in Sims 1.

You could also have a Fair Day, where Sims would take their baked goods and home grown vegetables to win prizes (there could be rides and food stalls as well).  Smile
24-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Nice idea!!  8)
24-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Nice idea!

They said this was suggested before, but I must've missed it (I don't visit the actual Sims3 part of the forums often, lol), but you're ideas are pretty cool Smile

I especially like the idea of Present Day, and Cheap Day! Especially if they give you the option to run your own store, like with Open For Business.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
18-01-2009, 07:20 PM
i love those ideas...here is one i love and wish could be on there!! Maybe a family day,where you gather your family for the whole day and show your kids off to people and u know go to a picnic and just have a family fun day!!!!I dont know what it is but i just love family things!!