Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two new screenshots
15-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Re: Two new screenshots
I don't have any idea what you just said...
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2008, 02:59 AM
I think first he asked:

You guys haven't seen the first two pics Julzz posted?

My answer:  We did, we are just comparing them to the now pictures.  It has been a long time since we have saw those.

Then his second statement:

I found all the premade families in the n-hood besides Mrs. C.  Their old photos (their poses) are blended with the new photo.  Do you see the crazy lady by the science lab. lol. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
15-12-2008, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2008 05:43 PM by Sprite7868.)
Edit puncuation  {rolleyes}

{no} No the pic I just posted was a new the pic. I thought you guys thought they were the old ones some of the old pics were blended with the new pic. (I just posted). Some are new pics that was blended with the pic(I just posted).And the pic was kinda not close up. So click the close button with the pic and arrows. Never mind its to confusing just look at the pics and you'lle see for yourself. Also I found Mortimer Goth the Altos, Keatons, Landgrabs. The only ones I havent found were Bella Goth and Mrs Crumplebottom.

Big Grin Thats what i meant it doesnt take a brain sergeant to figure it out. {lol}
15-12-2008, 04:06 AM
Translation please

It is hard to understand you when you don't use punctuation.
15-12-2008, 04:27 AM
Okay, I get you now.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
15-12-2008, 05:30 AM
im just saying

the sims3 is better than the sims2

and yea the pictures are old

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
16-12-2008, 12:55 AM
(15-12-2008 03:55 AM)Sprite7868 link Wrote:Edit puncuation  {rolleyes}

{no} No the pic I just posted was a new the pic. I thought you guys thought they were the old ones some of the old pics were blended with the new pic. (I just posted). Some are new pics that was blended with the pic(I just posted).And the pic was kinda not close up. So click the close button with the pic and arrows. Never mind its to confusing just look at the pics and you'lle see for yourself. Also I found Mortimer Goth the Altos, Keatons, Landgrabs. The only ones I havent found were Bella Goth and Mrs Crumplebottom.

Big Grin Thats what i meant it doesnt take a brain sergeant to figure it out. {lol}
was that so hard?

Please post like that from now on