Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two new screenshots
14-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Re: Two new screenshots
snootysims has posted some comparison shots between TS2 and TS3
but i think that we can't really judge the game until we install in on our computer and play it and see all of the new features ourselves
but from what i've seen 'till now TS3 does seem to have better graphics then TS2

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2008, 06:48 PM
That first pic that he posted was like one of the first pictures.

I grew excited about the game when I saw that pic in April.  I have been drooling over the game since then.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, or it might just be me, but I think the graphics have improved between the first sims 3 pictures and the pics we are being shown at this current moment.

Coming Soon...
14-12-2008, 07:04 PM
They have...like I recognized that between the first pictures of the people and today's pictures.

Those girls on the website when it first opened were good looking in graphics and stuff, but they were all kinda dull and all plain-Janes.  And they kinda had the same face...kind of.

The women that we are being shown now have more personality and character to their appearances.  They all do not look dull or anything.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-12-2008, 09:18 PM
I guess it has improved a little bit
14-12-2008, 09:25 PM
I love that picture of Cornelia! Tongue

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
14-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the pictures, I like to see new ones. I think it looks good.
14-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Yeah and we are gonna get loads more this month!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
15-12-2008, 01:15 AM
KIDS TOY,YAY!

[Image: flintventures.png]
15-12-2008, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2008 02:16 AM by Sprite7868.)
{blink} You guys havent seen those pics that julzz posted they were on the link in older posts on those websites those arent the only picture they made whole colleauge with those two The colleauge (may of spelled it wrong) They showed the features for the promo cd of sims 3 It showed the famlies not new ones the ones we saw Anyways heres a pic of what im talking about Click in the right up corner and click the orange box with arrows to see the close picture some are old photographs blended together I found all the premade famlies except Mrs Crumplebottom in the pic {lol} I found a crazy lady by the science lab it looked just like her still i dont know

http://www.sims3maniacos.net/pt/imagens/...onga-g.jpg