Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would You Buy It, If.....
13-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Would You Buy It, If.....
...lets say that The Sims 3 of course had improved graphic wise then the Sims 2; but had it not improved as far as gameplay, and the play of the game was just like the Sims 2, and the loading screens was still present. Would you still get the game?  {unsure}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2008, 03:42 AM
Re: Would You Buy It, If.....
so no traits,free-roam and awesome CAS? if yes then NO

if i at least had 1 of those then yes

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
13-12-2008, 03:45 AM
Well, the way that you are describing it, the seamless n-hood wouldn't be in there.

If the universal aging and traits are, then my decision will be pending.  I may just wait till it goes down.  It wouldn't be worth it at no fifty bucks.  But if none was in there, then heck no.

I probably wouldn't get it, and if I plan on waiting, I may forget about even buying it, since it doesn't seem all that great.

I wouldn't be waiting for the game to come out and I sure wouldn't had joined this website and came to it every day, if the game was coming out.

I was a big sims fan, but being on here, and waiting for TS3 really made me a more ravid sims fan.  But my clear answer is probably no, because I will forget about it, because it wouldn't be all that great.

Then lets say I don't forget about it and get it, I wouldn't play it as I would a new game...it's like Rampage on the PS3.  Same gameplay, but better graphics...the game isn't really changed.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
13-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Yeah me too. I have been a fan since the 1st game, and if the Sims 3 was just an improvement on the graphics, the CAS and movie making, but we still had to stick our little house and loading times and no free roaming, then I wouldn't get it either. If I do is out of curiousity.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
13-12-2008, 01:30 PM
if we would still have the universal aging and better items and graphics and genetics i might buy it
as long as it doesn't take 20 minutes to load i don't really care about if there is a loading screen but i do love the option of free roaminand in TS3 there is a very short loading screen when you enter a family but then your sim can go anywhre it would like with no loading so that great in my opinion

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
13-12-2008, 02:06 PM
I would... out of curiosity, nothing more.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
13-12-2008, 02:12 PM
I get you...

As soon as I heard free roaming and universal aging, I wanted it instantly.

It's like a 20ft tall piece of chicken that would take a year to travel to and if I was a dog.

Those two features made me super excited.  If they decided to take those out right now, I probably wouldn't get the game...and trust me...that won't be pretty for a lot of fan sites.

But if you think about it, EA had no where else to go...they knew that it would be the same game with the loading screens and non-universal aging.  It would still be if it was no seamless n=hood.  It's like starting TS2 all over, except it's in the past, with newer items, and everyone ages together.  They had no where else to go but up...we fans gave them all their ideas for TS3...we wanted fatter sims, a seamless n-hood, and universal aging...they have to listen to the fans, because The Sims isn't a shooter or an RPG..it really has one style of gameplay.  So they have to listen to us.  

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
13-12-2008, 05:44 PM
i probably wouldn't buy it. i'd only spend my money if i knew that
there was a good reason to buy it. same gameplay and only new objects?
i don't think so. i could just download content.
14-12-2008, 10:06 PM
I probably would. That is what addiction is all about.  Big Grin
15-12-2008, 06:30 PM
i think i might just download it as protest

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />