Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 City Life Expansion Pack
16-12-2008, 09:04 AM
The Sims 3 City Life Expansion Pack
Ok I thought of this idea when I was looking at a thread in general discussion, and I thought it could be the opposite of my Macrocosmical Adventures expansion pack Idea. It would combine the other eps from ts2 into ts3. (Macrocosmical Adventures combined Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, and a bit of FreeTime in one, plus a few more things) So this EP combines Nightlife, Open For Business, Apartment Life, and the other part of FreeTime. I decided to leave University Out of both of my ideas, cause I wouldn't want it unless they made a Youthful Exuberance EP.

Things In The EP...

-Running Your own businesses and stores
-Nightclubs, New Community lots and Hotspots
-Apartments
-Themes and objects to match Lower, upper, and middle class urban living
-A whole lot of new Cars
-Electronic Equipment, such as DVD's And DVD Players, High tech televisions, more options for computers, more computers, arcade games, etc.
-Lots of appliances, and appliances to make quick meals.
-Robots
-Items that are brought back from superstar, liek, the oxygen bar, skydiving simulator
-New methods of upward transportation. (Elevators, Spiral Stairs, Escalators, for the shopping malls)
-Shopping malls. (REALLY Big ones)
-Extra Big Lots.
-Motorways, Highways
-Skyscrapers
-Superstars! (although this is also a part of the Superheroes expansion pack, although in SH, YOU become the star, and you're limited to being a superhero or a supervillian, in CL it would be like SS, with you becomeing the star, along with some NPC's, which you make in...)
-Create-A-Star (New to the game)
-Different Suburbs (Downtowns, Suburbia, etc)
And Lots more that I can't think of now. Feel free to add more!!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Re: The Sims 3 City Life Expansion Pack
{woot} i would so buy that what a great idea!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

16-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Love it Big Grin

<3
16-12-2008, 09:14 PM
awesome
and i REALLY want some of that stuff from superstar. that was the best expansion pack ever
17-12-2008, 04:12 AM
Will there be a downtown?
It could be all smoggy lol
18-12-2008, 05:52 AM
I don't really see how there COULD be downtowns, since sims can walk anywhere.

Of course, the neighbourhoods could be expanded or something. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
19-12-2008, 06:02 AM
Well, Ther could be suburbs, country side, main town area, and then a downtown area
19-12-2008, 06:36 AM
how about more fame like paparatzzi  and if somthing happens in there life everbody knows!and  more famous people!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

20-12-2008, 03:07 AM
omg famous people and all the suburbs and stuff sound awesome.... imagine hooking up with your favorite movie star and since the game producers make them and the stars know about it, its like your actually with them! AHHHHHH justin timberlake fsknfksnksn {lol}

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
20-12-2008, 05:22 PM
The only problem with Famous people ...

Is that no matter WHO they put in the game, SOMEONE will complain.

I love Hilary Duff, Drew Carey and Avril Lavigne ... they were SO awesome in TS and TS2 ... but not everyone thought that.  I remember sooo many people throwing a FIT because "Ew, Hilary Duff!"  and "OMG NOT Avril Lavigne!"  and "Who the {cursing} is Drew Carey? I don't want him in my game!"

Seriously, I don't think Real Life Famous people have a place in these games (outside of Will Wright, the GOD of The Sims, lol) because it causes too many arguments and tends to {cursing} people off, more than impress them.

Now, I know a lot of young people play TheSims Games, and would LOVE to have the actors from HSM or Twilight in their games, but me ... I'd hate it.  I have no interest in HSM or Twilight, I think they're overrated and I'm just not at all interested in having these actors strutting around my neighborhoods at random.

Now, if they're downloadable, that's different Smile  I remember downloading the Hilary Duff Sim just because I wanted the Hair and Outfit, but then deleted the actual Sim ... lol.

But for EAxis to include them in the game as default characters ... no, thank you.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie